Jump to content

Kita Kayo

Old AF Debuff

Recommended Posts

wtf is this shit , they drop this on us when most are 92 + and then we need to go to ruins and fioght 😞

 

67 food , 90 health , 144 stamina , 92 water , 30 fort , what am i meant to do now ? 

 

freeze to death every 2 mins 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's such a bad move by them to make us get major nerfs because of our age, when they didnt gave us the possibilty to get younger or to reproduce until today. Waited with that for another month and did it in the february update. Such a bad move.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I feel like many of the people who will shout that this debuff is horrible are the same people who dismiss the Equilibrium buff as worthless, when it's similar values?

 

I do agree that the way they are introducing it is piss poor, regardless of how big a deal or not it actually is. It does show a disconnect with the playerbase and a lack of forethought or planning.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Percieval said:

It's such a bad move by them to make us get major nerfs because of our age, when they didnt gave us the possibilty to get younger or to reproduce until today. Waited with that for another month and did it in the february update. Such a bad move.

Shows how disconnected they are from the playerbase and whats going on.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know the location of it yet? This shit is crippling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shows how disconnected they from reality, balance and customer satisfaction.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Garfy said:

Anyone know the location of it yet? This shit is crippling.

Nah, i cant get out of the door 😛 But with my stats its better to stay inside at the warming fire anyway 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

Shows how disconnected they are from the playerbase and whats going on.

I think its pretty clear they only really care about streamers. Jat even got all excited on the stream yesterday talking about how steamers PM him ideas and shit. Streamers making trips to the fountain of youth with their army of rubes might be entertaining.... but its not a fun game mechanic for most players. 

At the absolute least they should have reset everyone's age back to 20 so we had time to prepare for this. To just spring it on the community, when most of our characters are already 90+ is just nonsense.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaxPower said:

At the absolute least they should have reset everyone's age back to 20 so we had time to prepare for this. To just spring it on the community, when most of our characters are already 90+ is just nonsense.  

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revert please, speaking for all members of company here. What is your design goal here ? To  piss off your player base ?

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UDO said:

wtf is this shit , they drop this on us when most are 92 + and then we need to go to ruins and fioght 😞

 

67 food , 90 health , 144 stamina , 92 water , 30 fort , what am i meant to do now ? 

 

freeze to death every 2 mins 

Your food and water dropped? That should be unaffected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The age debuff and the quest to get youth is def shit. Good luck getting that done solo or in a small company. Time for my company to move on. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wouldnt be that bad, if you can go to EVERY golden age ruin for the "Fountain of Youth"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix everyone's age to 20, because this shit is unfair to punish players for having financed this clusterfuck for you. Then fix how fast people age, because you shouldn't age 1 year per 10 game days. Make aging a reasonable thing that makes something resembling sense. THEN and ONLY ONCE the systems are functioning for combating aging, do you patch in penalties for age and screw people over.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UDO said:

wtf is this shit , they drop this on us when most are 92 + and then we need to go to ruins and fioght 😞

 

67 food , 90 health , 144 stamina , 92 water , 30 fort , what am i meant to do now ? 

 

freeze to death every 2 mins 

how exactly did your food get debuffed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and you have to find it... how many year to find the good island...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kita Kayo said:

Holy Shit! 

 

Health Regen -20% 

 

HAHA my toon take 17+ freaking minutes to regen from low health to full, one minute per 10hp, 17 fucking minutes!!!, now make it 20% more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could have been worse, they could have just said "you die when you reach 100 and must reroll your character"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont mind the Fountain of Youth hunt and the mechanic idea, but you need to reset everyone's age instead of debuffing 90% of the server.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIGHT! Now the ONLY thing will do in game is sail around ALL FREAKING day BORING AF looking for the right island! Excellent devs!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valdin said:

I dont mind the Fountain of Youth hunt and the mechanic idea, but you need to reset everyone's age instead of debuffing 90% of the server.

It's going to be a geriatric battle to the death.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×