Jump to content

Razalon

Official PVE Wipe, we are leaving this game.

Recommended Posts

Your Wipe the Official Servers, Players leave this game and never come back.

We are leaving too.

 

6x Harvesting Event HUAR! But wait Server Wipe, the Event is Bull....

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the up side is, that fewer players, the more land to go around....

(if one scrapes the barrel for some silver lining)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As real life:

Some people leave you and never come back, some others leave you and comeback in a short or long future. So, avoid the drama and let it be...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Infectious Blood said:

I have just bought Conan Exiles..

600+ hours when they said they would not wipe.. is a shitty way to fix your own mistakes.

Wipe Comes 100% with pach 20.0, he says in Official Twitch streaming

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conan exiles   Been there done that  Glitchy as hell and server has no Stability always crashes and  lagy as feck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Officially can't be fucked playing anymore.

Grats, you did what lag, rubber banding, glitchy mechanics and excessive build costs failed to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Razalon said:

Your Wipe the Official Servers, Players leave this game and never come back.

We are leaving too.

 

6x Harvesting Event HUAR! But wait Server Wipe, the Event is Bull....

 

You all say that...im leaving  im leaving but your all stay and you know it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All mates of my company are leaving the game as well. Conan most probably. GG developers. 3 months and more than 700 hours lost. We really loved our place, our base, traveling all over the world. Not gonna do that from zero

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blame the top companies, hackers, and greedy land grabbers. It was so bad at this point for new players it had to be done. The land grab was sick, and new players had little to no chance of getting land. and to those saying.... oh land ez quit being lazy ect..... for one i searched a LOT and had just gotten land by one nice player giving it to me. secondly new players have even less idea how to deal with claiming and how or when to do it to succeed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early accress

 

when u bought the game in there discloser they said it will probably happen

 

why are u crying now, they warned you before u bought the game 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the wipe is a good thing, they had to do it. And I here from a lot of people who has quit because they never found a place to build or had to stay in lawless forever and a lot of that people will come back after the wipe. So maybe some will leave now, but more will come back and give it another try.

However, I will be there after the wipe  😁

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bl4ckOut said:

I think the wipe is a good thing, they had to do it. And I here from a lot of people who has quit because they never found a place to build or had to stay in lawless forever and a lot of that people will come back after the wipe. So maybe some will leave now, but more will come back and give it another try.

However, I will be there after the wipe  😁

Yes, on PvE, all the people that quit because they had to stay in Lawless will come back now.   And stay in Lawless.🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

Yes, on PvE, all the people that quit because they had to stay in Lawless will come back now.   And stay in Lawless.🤣

 But all depends on how the new autorepair structure will work. If they do it correct, the pillar-spam will not be as horrible as it is now and there is way more space to spread the players because all island are treated equal after the wipe.

Edited by Bl4ckOut
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For pvp they should not allow all land to be claimed day 1 with new war mechanic like 1 island a day. Or it will be the same as day 1 last time whoever can log in the moment servers go live gg all others good luck gonna take time to not get raided and do maps for gold to war for a chance to own an island.  I personally think the need a list of game mechanics that are really hard to balance and get our thoughts on them alot of us have thought about this for hundreds of hours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Razalon said:

Your Wipe the Official Servers, Players leave this game and never come back.

We are leaving too.

 

6x Harvesting Event HUAR! But wait Server Wipe, the Event is Bull....

 

Again you did not even bother to listen to the reasoning behind why they have to wipe, they will wipe them anyways at the end of the early access like they did in Ark...land claiming is currently a goat fuck fest because of greedy ass players 

50 minutes ago, Remo Williams said:

bye.jpg

Best flag ever image for the quitters

1 hour ago, bigfishrob said:

blame the top companies, hackers, and greedy land grabbers. It was so bad at this point for new players it had to be done. The land grab was sick, and new players had little to no chance of getting land. and to those saying.... oh land ez quit being lazy ect..... for one i searched a LOT and had just gotten land by one nice player giving it to me. secondly new players have even less idea how to deal with claiming and how or when to do it to succeed.

No you should of read that thing called the FAQ that everyone just clicks on accept 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, war machine said:

Early accress

 

when u bought the game in there discloser they said it will probably happen

 

why are u crying now, they warned you before u bought the game 

What they said  Poor Haters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i started on PVE server  and i had a base in N11 it took some time BUT i used my head and well placed flags  and i got to start my base . Yes there are greed feckers out there that spam flags were its not needed  BUT they did it because they could . Now that there will be a limit on the Flags is good leaves more room for others  I still think that each tribe should only be allowed 3-5 flags Max   and Each alliance they join reduce the flags they all can have  this would be great too . No mass tribes with mass alliances . Also for the Lawless i think they should have a Decay of 6 Blocks ( so if you put more then 6 foundations you get a slower time of decay BUT anything under 6 Foundations  should decay  in 3 hours this would prevent mass foundation spam ) or something in that area. Even Better any foundations that are  Below the fresh hold that you put  being 6 or 4  On every daily restart they get auto wiped off the servers. dam i could keep typing but my brain is dieing need Tea  BBL 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×