I really love atlas, I play from the very beginning, that's proof.
So, I will write only my opinion, maybe it will be useful to the developers.
I mainly play in large tribes with about 20 people, so I have access to all the game content.
What needs to be changed?
- fix the speed of ships, it is impossible to sail for a long time on the brig and galleon, they are very boring. Look at the speed of the carrack, I think this should be the speed, or at least roughly, of other ships. Balance.
- do more in-game events like dungeon. For example, an event in Golden every 3 hours where high damned will respawn, so that you can get more prints and there is a collection point for pvp.
- make less randomness to get blueprints or make it possible to clone them for some gold + resources. A lot of time is spent looking for them. To knock out steep sails, you need to sail in Golden for months for 5 hours a day. I think this is too much.
- Less hp for an armordok, it cannot be broken, some use it as a dwelling and, accordingly, it makes no sense to build a defense of the island if it is possible to live in it.
- make a more adequate fee for building a ship for gold, max 1000 gold for ship creating.
- make it possible to get planks, cannons, sails from a sunken ship, both your own and your enemy
- island fee to do more. in the area of 2k-5k per day. so that the island is owned by those who deserve it
- make a PVE island where you can put a market and trade blueprints on it, put up posters with announcements, perhaps a pub, something like that.
- fix bugs regarding modular ships, firstly, they sink very quickly, secondly, the prints do not work, as for crafting from the shipyard ending with guns damage
- the dropped loot that was thrown disappeared after 20 minutes, some companies throw away resources when they are almost destroyed and the winner gets practically nothing.
- fix ship of damned spawn frequency, more
Most of the suggestion, I think it will have a positive effect on the game. Who would not say what. Make donation possible. Buying boxes with blueprint. For example. This will firstly bring a lot of money that can be invested in development and also give players the opportunity.
Say stupid? why. Ships very often sink, this will not greatly affect.
We are also waiting for more ships and weapons for pvp.