Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
UDO

what has this latest patch done

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

from notes  Fix for creatures over spawning when wandering out of spawn areas.

nothing is spanwing near my base at all ? struggling to find even a bird to kill for meat / leather ?

 

edit: found some a fair distance away from my base , first they remove most wolfs / wild animals from spanwing so much which took a lot of the danger/ survivial aspect  away  then they reduce overspawn and niothing is left , 

what are the devs doing to this game ?

Edited by UDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, UDO said:

what are the devs doing to this game ?

they turned a rough diamond into a polished turd

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

they turned a rough diamond into a polished turd

made me chuckle, nice one!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, we aren't getting any spawns on our island on C7, the cheering island, NO elephants in hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still stuff spawning near our base, not as much tho, and i've just landed on shore next to a guys base and a cobra turned up a few minutes later so still some danger aspect, just not inside our houses, which surely is a plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still have spawns on my base. I was happy with the change, before I had so many wolves running around on my island it was insane. Just wolves as far as the eye could see. It was like the orcs pouring our of Mordor, except instead of orcs it was wolves. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, SIEGEGUN said:

Still have spawns on my base. I was happy with the change, before I had so many wolves running around on my island it was insane. Just wolves as far as the eye could see. It was like the orcs pouring our of Mordor, except instead of orcs it was wolves. 

i have seen a total of 3 wolfs since the game relaunched , where i am set up , used to be a bit of danger , now there is none i can harvest all day with zero danger from anything except the odd ant nibbling at me 

 

i understand the new snowflake generation doesnt want to work towards any goals and just want things handed to them , but the devs have gone too far with the agressive creature nerfs 

Edited by UDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, UDO said:

from notes  Fix for creatures over spawning when wandering out of spawn areas.

nothing is spanwing near my base at all ? struggling to find even a bird to kill for meat / leather ?

 

edit: found some a fair distance away from my base , first they remove most wolfs / wild animals from spanwing so much which took a lot of the danger/ survivial aspect  away  then they reduce overspawn and niothing is left , 

what are the devs doing to this game ?

LOL just go to smaller desert islands, you'll see ton of lions, wolves, cobras, crocs. 5-10 of them attack at a time thats how broken this game is and on the bigger island you barely see them.

Edited by Vegetto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You can take my spawns from Eastern Tropical. Logged on after the update yesterday had 4 Cobras outside my wall with a 5th one nearby and a rattlesnake, all as I opened my front door!

then u saw noting worth worrying about for the rest of your time in game , 

 

get a couple spawns when first logging in then nothing worth worrying about for remainder of game time 

1 hour ago, Vegetto said:

LOL just go to smaller desert islands, you'll see ton of lions, wolves, cobras, crocs. 5-10 of them attack at a time thats how broken this game is and on the bigger island you barely see them.

hahahahaha u r funny , i have been all over and tbo i dont find any area is the slightest bit dangerous ,they have nerfed and nerfed wildlife since day 1 to the point that this cannot in any shape of form be a survivival game ... there is nothing to survive ....lions 2 shot from pistol when they grab u = dead , cobras , crocs all kitable, wolfs 2 shots to head dead , and thats if u actually see any ....

 

too many casual snowflake gamers today are ruining games  

Edited by UDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can give us your currant CCC and let us know which network you're on, we can evaluate to see if there's an issue.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UDO said:

then u saw noting worth worrying about for the rest of your time in game , 

 

get a couple spawns when first logging in then nothing worth worrying about for remainder of game time 

Why put words in my mouth? There's was lots of threats I experienced playing yesterday. The Cobras was just the start of it and the most noticable because I literally just logged on. When I say threats, I don't mean I struggled or anything or died, but I saw plenty of aggressive creatures around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

If you can give us your currant CCC and let us know which network you're on, we can evaluate to see if there's an issue.

 

Who do you want the CCC from eveyrone inside of the thread???  You need to communicate more specifically,

For instance lets get player shops in a better position in the other thread???  What does that mean???

Have you lowered Upkeep cost have you changed the gold sink to a % of sales???  What did you do???  Nothing just gave us lip service???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sulfurblade said:

Who do you want the CCC from eveyrone inside of the thread???  You need to communicate more specifically,

Anyone that is experiencing lack of spawns since the patch, that's who he's asking for the CCC from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Anyone that is experiencing lack of spawns since the patch, that's who he's asking for the CCC from.

Then say that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sulfurblade said:

Then say that!

He did, by responding to the topic. If he only wanted it from the OP then I suspect he'd quote them, or tag them. By responding to the whole topic, which is about lack of spawns, then it's quite logical to see what he is saying.

I'm sure he'll take the feedback onboard and appreciate it because Jat's cool, but people need to use commonsense a bit more too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been loads of tigers around the otherside of my island, i've killed 4 and another 2 or 3 are turning up around the corner running after me, i would have thought the opposite, to many animals but maybe this is just on certain grids? Mine certainly has alot but where I am further around the island there is not 1 single tiger, I picked the right spot to build it seems haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This program. 10 animals can be born around you. 

there were 3 lions, 5 snakes, 2 crocodiles. they ate sheep, horses, and parrots.

You killed the predators. Now there are 2 horses, 3 sheep and 5 parrots.

Predators have no place. You go to bed. The tiger will come running and eat the sheep. Snakes are born.

Edited by Konvar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UDO said:

then u saw noting worth worrying about for the rest of your time in game , 

 

get a couple spawns when first logging in then nothing worth worrying about for remainder of game time 

hahahahaha u r funny , i have been all over and tbo i dont find any area is the slightest bit dangerous ,they have nerfed and nerfed wildlife since day 1 to the point that this cannot in any shape of form be a survivival game ... there is nothing to survive ....lions 2 shot from pistol when they grab u = dead , cobras , crocs all kitable, wolfs 2 shots to head dead , and thats if u actually see any ....

 

too many casual snowflake gamers today are ruining games  

This explains that you clearly spend more time on forum complaining rather than playing the game. You can't farm on our island with an elephant, thats how ridiculous the amount of predators is there. And yes, it sounds simple for you that lions take 1 shot and cobras take 2 shots to die but guns need to be reloaded and even if you carry multiple, 4-5 predators attacking at the same time will kill you no matter what.

Play the game, travel to different biomes and islands and see the difference.

I've seen 1 wolf and 1 lion on 6 different islands in tropical regions. So the spawn is lower there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Vegetto said:

This explains that you clearly spend more time on forum complaining rather than playing the game. You can't farm on our island with an elephant, thats how ridiculous the amount of predators is there. And yes, it sounds simple for you that lions take 1 shot and cobras take 2 shots to die but guns need to be reloaded and even if you carry multiple, 4-5 predators attacking at the same time will kill you no matter what.

Play the game, travel to different biomes and islands and see the difference.

I've seen 1 wolf and 1 lion on 6 different islands in tropical regions. So the spawn is lower there. 

 i have over 600 hours in the game , windowed mode for the game , dual montors and sailing = internet browsing , netflix and forums .  , i spend most of my time in game going from island to island , there is nothing that is any real threat anymore , they nerfed the predatory creatures right down , in response to players asking for the agession radius to be nerfed not the amount , . there have been far to many nerfs to the wildlife in this game .they have all but removed any real threat for pve players .. players vs enviroment there wont be much enviroment left if they nerf wild life much more , 

 

p.s if u cant farm with an elephant and kill the predators then tame a better one or allocate lvl points into things other than weight 

Edited by UDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×