Jump to content

Xiko

Patch is a joke?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Aquila Ibis said:

I didn't buy and early access product there no such thing as buying and early access product if i buy the product and can play the game the sec i buy it  whether changes happen or not the end of the day it not and early access product. It would be consider early access if they actual had and alpha, and beta phase with restricting public access to small group of people for testing purposes to get feedback and refine the game but the sec anyone can swipe their credit card download the game within sec of swiping their credit card and playing it without any restrictions it no longer becomes and early access product it is the product. I mean fuck with your logic stardew valley is and early access product, BDO is and early access product, craft the world is and early access product etc etc.

You are lost case. Have a nice day.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Willard said:

You are lost case. Have a nice day.

 

Ah rather that backup any claim you have you choose to deny I'm right and insult me good shit glad you finally learned even if you won't admit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aquila Ibis said:

Ah rather that backup any claim you have you choose to deny I'm right and insult me good shit glad you finally learned even if you won't admit it.

You are the one who refuses the concept of early access. Can you read what steam tells you when buying early access games? Then either accept it or gtfo 😉 Nobody cares of what you consider to be early access. What steam tells you about early access matters because they are the one selling you a game. I won't be persuading you anymore, it's waste od time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Willard said:

You are the one who refuses the concept of early access. Can you read what steam tells you when buying early access games? Then either accept it or gtfo 😉 Nobody cares of what you consider to be early access. What steam tells you about early access matters because they are the one selling you a game. I won't be persuading you anymore, it's waste od time.

Yet this whole post was created by someone who thinks the way i do in fact may people you've come into this post to insult think the way i do lol even you. In fact if you didn't think this way why did you even bother coming into these thread in the first place? But it ok you don't need to admit you lost this argument if you don't want to.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Yet this whole post was created by someone who thinks the way i do in fact may people you've come into this post to insult think the way i do lol even you. In fact if you didn't think this way why did you even bother coming into these thread in the first place? But it ok you don't need to admit you lost this argument if you don't want to.

OP is complaining about patch, he is not desillusional with early access concept like you 😉

Edited by Willard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Willard said:

OP is complaining about patch, he is not desillusional with early access concept like you 😉

Lol did you even read half of his post? either way man it not health to keep in denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Lol did you even read half of his post? either way man it not health to keep in denial.

Ye i read whole his original post, complaints about last patch only 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Willard said:

Ye i read whole his original post, complaints about last patch only 😉

13 hours ago, Xiko said:

as an example

 many people say that preds ne balance and what they do ? nerf our dmg

thats makes no sense ! or how will u complain this? its a normal question not sarkasm, 

armors doesnt work since release, 

again they do good work with ghost ships nerf and so on but some changes are like argh i cant explain why they do it

Did you read all of his post tho like this one were he stats the game is released?

 

21 hours ago, Wolcu said:

Nah, they are just incompetent.

Or how about this one literal the third post were someone states how early access is just used as and excess for devs inability to release a working games or competent patches. But hey not judging you here stay in denial. If you aren't in denial were the proof to your claim and why are you just insulting people? Literal the OP even asked him self why your in this thread just insulting people. In fact looking at your post it extremely clear your in denial almost all of your post are exactly the same just insulting people like me or this OP while providing zero proof to backup your claim. In fact i think the devs would rather have someone like Xiko or me bitching about their incompetence than someone like you that just goes from post to post insulting people on their forums.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus man, just stop 😄 im not going to stalk people here and read all their posts in different topics. 

You just want to argue with someone. Its not gonna be me anymore. I have an opinion, you have an opinion and we are not able to convince each other.

I got exactly what I expected from Atlas EA. I have fun. I can deal with bad patches because I know devs are testing things. Patching smt, reversing things etc. Even if they wipe servers I don't care. You know why? Because I was told its game still in development and a lot of things will change, there will be lot of bugs and glitches.

Edited by Willard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aquila Ibis said:

I didn't buy and early access product there no such thing as buying and early access product if i buy the product and can play the game the sec i buy it  whether changes happen or not the end of the day it not and early access product. It would be consider early access if they actual had and alpha, and beta phase with restricting public access to small group of people for testing purposes to get feedback and refine the game but the sec anyone can swipe their credit card download the game within sec of swiping their credit card and playing it without any restrictions it no longer becomes and early access product it is the product. I mean fuck with your logic stardew valley is and early access product, BDO is and early access product, craft the world is and early access product etc etc.

I’m pretty sure you are trolling.

Since EA is Alpha

But if you want to believe this is not EA, fine by me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Yet this whole post was created by someone who thinks the way i do in fact may people you've come into this post to insult think the way i do lol even you. In fact if you didn't think this way why did you even bother coming into these thread in the first place? But it ok you don't need to admit you lost this argument if you don't want to.

It's very clear to anyone who browses the forums that there are a lot of people very upset about the game being in Early Access, because they clearly didn't read the big EARLY ACCESS disclaimer on the front of the steam page.  Because there is a sizable group doesn't in any way validate their inane complaints.

This patch has SO much good stuff in it, and yet it's hardly shocking to find the a number of players complaining.  Half their complaints give the impression that it isn't even a balance issue or mechanic issue, it's simply poor playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so if i look at the threads i see some big problems (pve) 

 

the predators are op a lev 1 pred should be not the real deal a lev 40 and higher yes! alphas ok maybe a little nerf or aggro away , yetis are very fast but for me they are ok , becsuse i think they are endgame predators,

weapon dmg is too low , meele i dont know who play it ? 

armors are bad , temperatures seems sometimes doesnt work ,

 

fps since patch are better good work!

ghostships stacks often at one place seen yesterday 10 on one spot,

 

whales have big aggro but with brig ur are faster and can flee,

 

ships should be a safe zone or crocs kill u at every respawn

 

i know its early access but if we dontvwrite what is wrong in our opinion nothing change 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The patch had indeed some good stuff... But seriously how often can you mess up resource respawns in a game where you have to collect resources most of the time... It's now 3rd or 4th patch that broke resource respawns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw an post somewhere here.. hrmm.. Oh maybe this will help with the EA and Alpha and Beta and all that,  some of you seem very confused about. Hope it Helps.

TNI96sb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animal spawns should have been nerfed with patch, not resources.  They need to fire the guy who makes those decisions.  Hes gonna kill it like fallout 76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about anyone killing it atm but, do agree.. Wild Animal nerf would be real nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop they infinito respec of charter. Rly, it's silly. Why would they put skills trees if you can respec all the time. What it's the point. There is no charter progression, it's no matter choice a profession. Just respec every five min...

Maybe the should put a respec potion or something like reward for a quest or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Manaos said:

Stop they infinito respec of charter. Rly, it's silly. Why would they put skills trees if you can respec all the time. What it's the point. There is no charter progression, it's no matter choice a profession. Just respec every five min...

Maybe the should put a respec potion or something like reward for a quest or something like that.

Yes this is better. Bit ignorant of people to think the respec button would stay forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aztro said:

I did the mistake to log in open a door...

alpha female lion lvl 197 aggroed

after +50 shots with firearms + 50 stonearrow lion was half life

out of food and water and ammo stuck in fort and Lion eating doors walls and large storage...

so nice patch i tried to relog and Lion was eating the Phare by 162 hits  in rafale, it was the stone floor under the phare in fact

all this on off serv EU-PVE 😄

the good point Lion dont eating ships anymore since i repoped on ship and aggroed 

skill stone...stone is at the moment almost undamagable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean for all we know the respec button being broke isn't intentional. They didn't mention it in the patch notes. I also lost 3 levels with the patch so maybe I won't get a respec until I pass the level I was previously at? Who knows except the devs.  I wasn't able to do much on my island today but stare at the vast nothingness. On the upside it is raining once an hour now and we are now able to farm. Also saw alphas which I never saw before on my island so got a bit of xp off that. The cost of large walls while I agree with the stone/wood/thatch etc going up the alloy cost makes no sense. They really need to add a large stone wall so you can have a large stone wall with a single door around your base and the cost of alloy in the door frames and door is ok the frames have hinges which I can see taking a few and the doors take a few for the reinforcement strips that are obviously there but 200 alloy /600 metal in total? That has zero balance sense unless the goal is just to make people never use them. People can climb the walls so the walls aren't an issue in my opinion, increasing the resources a bit is good and a large stone wall please and be reasonable on alloy cost. The foundation stopping spawns is going to be an issue for multiple reasons. 1) People can be dicks and block nodes in all the areas claim flags don't exist (lawless). Are you supposed to live in the ocean and build your base in the ocean? 2) I can pickup my foundations to bring resources but people will encroach now I have no land and no resouces. They could fix this by making no build zones... but then this kind of ruins the idea of picking a spot and building. I don't know the perfect solution. I didn't like stuff growing inside my house but I don't mind it growing just outside I found a spot that had no rocks trees inside the house just low brush and was hoping it might stop that from spawning under the house. I think metal nodes, behives, these kinds of noes should have a exclusion zone around them.  Rocks, trees, brush, common nodes should grow anywhere adjacent to a foundation. Something needs to be done for this for the long term health of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State of Game Balance are really bad actually but this patch add Locked and pined systeme to all Crafting station, Water Barill, Préserving Bag, and this is GREAT again thief !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue with the game development chart is that no two companies treat their development the same, and this leads to a great deal of confusion. It is very common for a company to make game mechanic changes in the "beta" phase, some even after "release". It would be nice, though, if there was a standard that was actually adhered to. The fact that so many are perfectly fine with the apparent lack of any testing or even mindfulness about the patches, is truly a sad state of things. It has been a growing trend for a long time, one that unfortunately developers have no incentive to improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pappy Green said:

The issue with the game development chart is that no two companies treat their development the same, and this leads to a great deal of confusion. It is very common for a company to make game mechanic changes in the "beta" phase, some even after "release". It would be nice, though, if there was a standard that was actually adhered to. The fact that so many are perfectly fine with the apparent lack of any testing or even mindfulness about the patches, is truly a sad state of things. It has been a growing trend for a long time, one that unfortunately developers have no incentive to improve.

It ok tho the devs just need to throw the words early access on the game and their laziness and incompetence is acceptable. Thankfully their people like me that aren't idiots that don't buy into this BS or believe everything the owner of a product says about their product after all they don't care about the product its self they just care about how much money it generates.

It why when i see a patch note like this - Fixed a bug which caused Mantrays to be unusually aggressive I know it just the devs using word play to avoid admitting that they intended to increase the aggro range of Mantrays because someone had to physically go into the behavior file for this creature and change the aggro range i highly doubt you can accidentally  do something like that. An anyone with a brain should know this is just the devs refusing to admit their mistake the patch note should really read "-Revert the aggro range of Mantrays to make them less aggressive".

Edited by Aquila Ibis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Liatni said:

I saw an post somewhere here.. hrmm.. Oh maybe this will help with the EA and Alpha and Beta and all that,  some of you seem very confused about. Hope it Helps.

TNI96sb.jpg

Was into multiple EAs. One of them is SPAZ 2 which has best indie developers that ever experienced. Their game even marked as EA did not make ppl rage quit and did not test stuff on their players, they had their own testers like friends and family and self, they could dig thro code hours and even helped ppl with outdated PCs, to this day they still talk on their games steam forum even years after the game was live. Or for example factorio, never supported their game for going in different direction that wanted and bcs their non-sale policy but their game literaly is flawless in terms of bugs etc. There are more EA games that also follow this quality and this one is not one of them. As for pirates, lol, since when pirating had any game problems, if devs put some annoying security bug in, that's usualy patched out in days/weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 1:25 AM, Caldrin said:

This is early access some patches will break things it's just the way it goes..

^-- 2 more years of patches and balance fixes to come mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×