Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Martyn

Ice?

Recommended Posts

What does ice do again? Finding it quite useless.

You can put it in both the fridge sack and crewmans larder.. but it doesn't affect anything.

It can be used to cool an area..

That's it really.  I expected the ice fridge would be a upgrade to the salt sack.. but you can't put food into it.

So is ice just a gimmick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a bag who is empty and not in use. Put in ice and it will incrase the effect enormous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Martyn said:

What does ice do again? Finding it quite useless.

You can put it in both the fridge sack and crewmans larder.. but it doesn't affect anything.

It can be used to cool an area..

That's it really.  I expected the ice fridge would be a upgrade to the salt sack.. but you can't put food into it.

So is ice just a gimmick?

Ice is the new Salt. All the cool kids are using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aight so you use it instead of salt..

Cool.. kids. Hmm..

Edited by Martyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wichtelman said:

ice + salt = insane spoil time

doesnt work if u have salt in the bags , cant have 2 effects , ice is 80 plus days spil timer on cooked foods 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of ridiculous when you need storage space more than spoil time really. Now my 30 preserving bags will last 80 days woopdy doo. Once you are farming it really isnt an issue on spoil time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Kind of ridiculous when you need storage space more than spoil time really. Now my 30 preserving bags will last 80 days woopdy doo. Once you are farming it really isnt an issue on spoil time.

and the ability to cool the area and u can drink it as well , the ice box is useful for breeding if u need to cool the area down , not all just for the preserving qualitys 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any hints how to make ice in the desert ? A  guy whom i raided had some ice in his box.

I placed one in my base, but it did not produce ice and another one under water in my harbor, but this one did produce ice neither.

Any advice for a fellow pirate ?😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Talono said:

any hints how to make ice in the desert ? A  guy whom i raided had some ice in his box.

I placed one in my base, but it did not produce ice and another one under water in my harbor, but this one did produce ice neither.

Any advice for a fellow pirate ?😉

 

You can't make ice in desert. You need to make ice in cold regions and transport it to desert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×