Sign in to follow this  
Toto Rockabilly

Server wipe - At what time?

14 minutes ago, Abysian said:

Did you really said this ? Well i guess you must be one of the most pathetic guys then.
Aren't you that cry baby that doesn't even own the game, and is WAITING until it comes on xbox. 
And in the mean time, you call others pathetic for waiting until the wipe. You're so funny, NOT.

As i've said before, he's a two-faced hypocritical troll, and what he just posted provides further proof to that. He trolled many people on Twitter that play Atlas saying that the players are pathetic and worthless, yet here he is saying people waiting until the wipe are pathetic but he's waiting god knows how long for a game to come to Xbox that he trolls everyone else over.

Absolutely two-faced hypocritcal troll.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Abysian said:

Did you really said this ? Well i guess you must be one of the most pathetic guys then.
Aren't you that cry baby that doesn't even own the game, and is WAITING until it comes on xbox. 
And in the mean time, you call others pathetic for waiting until the wipe. You're so funny, NOT.

Yep. They don’t have to wait. They are choosing not to play when they could being playing. I don’t have that option so there is a difference 

Sorry if i am slow in the head here but there will be no wipe on the 20th ? just test server and then wipe some times after that ?

15 minutes ago, JC67 said:

Sorry if i am slow in the head here but there will be no wipe on the 20th ? just test server and then wipe some times after that ?

Exactly. But at least we can test at the 20th if the life of a megatribe slave is different from being a government slave😉

Edited by Talono

2 hours ago, Talono said:

Exactly. But at least we can test at the 20th if the life of a megatribe slave is different from being a government slave😉

Not in case they allow lawless to auto repair.

5 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Not in case they allow lawless to auto repair.

Auto repair was just a device for the old PvE no claim system. Was never a part of the PvP 1 flag= island system so there is no such structure coming. 

23 hours ago, awakatanka said:

I am going to roll play a griever and build foundations and pillars on your island on pts. 

LOL that would be awesome!   We'll see just how screwed up the scenario can get  😄

1 minute ago, DilBert said:

Auto repair was just a device for the old PvE no claim system. Was never a part of the PvP 1 flag= island system so there is no such structure coming. 

Well, if they do not provide the means to auto repair lawless structures vs decay damage, then we can even now say lawless are screwed and unfit to build on in future release.

Would be unfair to huge lawless loving player base around here. To those who don't wanna be a part of master-slave scheme of claimed.

Just now, gnihar said:

Well, if they do not provide the means to auto repair lawless structures vs decay damage, then we can even now say lawless are screwed and unfit to build on in future release.

Would be unfair to huge lawless loving player base around here. To those who don't wanna be a part of master-slave scheme of claimed.

Have to manually repair. Sometimes you have to choose. Live under a overlord, be an overlord or repair on lawless. (Personally hate the idea of the PvP claim system used for PvE. way worse than the current system.)

Just now, DilBert said:

Have to manually repair. Sometimes you have to choose. Live under a overlord, be an overlord or repair on lawless. (Personally hate the idea of the PvP claim system used for PvE. way worse than the current system.)

I have no interest in what happens to PVE so I can not say anything on that. But surely everyone sees that no one will repair 10k ceilings and hard to access building blocks one by one, and more elegant solution would be vital for lawless tribes. At least this is my sincere hope.

1 minute ago, gnihar said:

I have no interest in what happens to PVE so I can not say anything on that. But surely everyone sees that no one will repair 10k ceilings and hard to access building blocks one by one, and more elegant solution would be vital for lawless tribes. At least this is my sincere hope.

PvP was never getting the auto repair. 

13 minutes ago, DilBert said:

Auto-repair structure is still coming to PvE. Settlements haven't changed that.

9 minutes ago, DilBert said:

PvP was never getting the auto repair. 

Which his why I am trying to get the devs' attention for this matter. Here is a good place to get it, hopefully.

3 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Auto-repair structure is still coming to PvE. Settlements haven't changed that.

Why would they? PvE is now getting the PvP system minus war token and raid times. Nowhere does it state repair structures are still part of it. They were for the no claim system only. 

Just now, DilBert said:

Why would they? PvE is now getting the PvP system minus war token and raid times. Nowhere does it state repair structures are still part of it. They were for the no claim system only. 

Think about it.

Settlement owners have 12 hour window to demolish structures.

After 12 hours abandoned structures will still need structure decay and this is why the auto-repair structure will still be coming.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Think about it.

Settlement owners have 12 hour window to demolish structures.

After 12 hours abandoned structures will still need structure decay and this is why the auto-repair structure will still be coming.

Was that way before on PvP and they were not getting auto repair, why would PvE?

On 3/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, Megalithic said:

they should just do it now so everyone can comeback and try to salvage what they can from the trash fire

Kidding right? they cant do that since they are not done.. Plus it will be buggy on test too. But i know what you mean we lost too many.

Well if there is no auto repair in PVP it depends how they implement their decay system. As casual player i just have a few hours in the evening and certainly i wont spend these in doing nothing but running around with a repair hammer😂

On the other hand i wont settle on a slaver claim island as a tax and demolish slave for some megatribe teenage warlord with a bigger ego than banana.