Arotics

Chinese ruining your game devs

They already knew this before launch... it was the same issue in Ark. They give zero shits as long as someone is buying the game. That includes the Chinese. As I stated in this past. This shitty dev team hasn't learned shit from Ark release.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:34 PM, Realist said:

discrimination lawsuit. Anybody can join any server. By law has to be that way

talking out your ass m8

Like in real life the devs will not punish the source of the problem (Mr. Cheng) but the reporter of the problem (YOU).

Same guy ("Shiina Xu") of Hunter in O9 is still doing it as of this morning.    We had some allies attack with many people both at sea and on land (land guys went to take out their mortar).    The entire land force of ~20 people was killed by this one guy using the aimbot hack/exploit.      Please do something about this tribe if you want us to take this game at all seriously, this is just breaking the game.

Edited by Migolcow

What I don't understand is why or how don't devs actually LEARN from previous games?  That is a million dollar question.... How the fuck do developers not think this shit would happen.  Separate them from NA..  They should not be on NA servers.  I can't imagine how bad they are on PvP servers cause on PvE they're ridiculous.

Disclaimer: I'm genuinely not trying to troll anyone or be a smartass.

I just watched every video in this thread and didn't see proof of any cheating.  It just looks like bad playing.  Running in a straight line is a terrible idea, it's easy to line you up for a headshot.  Swimming in a straight line just beneath the surface of the water is a terrible idea for the exact same reason.  In almost every one of these, the people are running in a straight line (except for the one jumping around fighting, that's a bit trickier to pull off)

He's sniping you, and you're making it easy for him by moving in a predictable pattern.

Here's a tip: don't run in a straight line, keep zig zagging and make your movement unpredictable so they can't just line up the shot and wait for you to run into their crosshairs.

Edited by Domino
  • Like 1

i dont usually agree with domino but i didnt see any cheating as far as i can tell in these videos either. Not saying you are all exagertaing or not but none of these videos contain walling or anything that suggests esp, didnt see any speed exploits didnt see any aim locking in fact the fire video the guy missed you. Not seeing anyhting here except extremly low frames getting rekt. No magic bullets nada. Perhaps after this patch if my map crash loop is fixed ill have a run over to 09 and see for myself.

Bump - Come on Devs!

In these videos he's appearing in the zone andc 10 seconds later headshotting. THAT doesn't happen.

Edited by Znick

seen alot of hacking speed,gathering followed this player for 2 hours and not once did he run out of stamina he was lvl 8 i am lvl 43 . We calculated during the 2.5 he chopped down over 100 trees and never once stopped we were exhausted many times and had to refresh over and over. 

On 12/30/2018 at 11:23 AM, Megalithic said:

Chinese hacker teleports away as i almost kill him

lmao this wasn't a hacker. dude killed himself with a fire arrow. which is actually hilarious, so just retitle the video to 'chinese player suicides trying to kill a naked' and call it a day.