Sign in to follow this  
Sulfurblade

WTF EASY MODE!!!

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

If you think so, you’re completely out of your mind. That ends the discussion, or whatever it is. 

😉😘

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

When you use the term white knight and leftist pejoratively, as you very clearly did, when you say directly that you won't believe anything I say because you've decided to label me with a useless label, how are you gonna backtrack from saying that isn't an insult? If it's not intended as an insult, then why do people use that term that way all the time? Get real.

I said white night in the response to your post when you already were talking about insulting. I said sjw and white knight in different posts. The white knight comment was to respond to your post where you already said it

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

😉😘

I said white night in the response to your post when you already were talking about insulting. I said sjw and white knight in different posts. The white knight comment was to respond to your post where you already said it

You used the terms in reference to me, very clearly so, and they are terms commonly used as insults. Thus insults and any attempt to confuse the issue by dancing around what post when is nonsense.

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

You used the terms in reference to me, very clearly so, and they are terms commonly used as insults. Thus insults and any attempt to confuse the issue by dancing around what post when is nonsense.

No I did not. The sjw comment was about a separate group of people that I was using as an example. 

The white knight comment cane after you complained that I was insulting you. 

I didn’t insult you before you said the words I was insulting you. I just decided to follow suit after that 👍

19 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yep and o can feel free to tell numerous people that the holocaust was bad even though I didn’t personally experience it. What is your point. There is a difference between an autobiography and a biography.

oh well dude, I do what I do and it isn’t stopping. I am fine with going off other people’s experiences 👍

I don’t care if you are in the game. I trust the other people I hear from more than you. Why would I trust a white knight in the first place.

never been false. 

When you said this, you used the term white knight directed at me. You imply that my word is not trustworthy because you've decided I'm a "white knight".The fact I had mentioned white knight as a labeling term prior has no bearing. You used the label and it is a pejorative one. Hence the insult. All this nonsense about whether I said white knight first is irrelevant and at this point you're just demonstrating deliberate obtuseness or have the reasoning skills of a small child who needs things explained to him step by step. This shouldn't need to be handheld and walked through for you. Denying it doesn't change it. Especially when others can see for themselves. At this point further discussion is useless. You're just tilting at windmills and impervious to reason or horse sense.

Edited by boomervoncannon

Difficulty is not a matter of swinging your tools 3 times more often. There is nothing difficult about clicking LMB...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

When you said this, you used the term white knight directed at me. You imply that my word is not trustworthy because you've decided I'm a "white knight".The fact I had mentioned white knight as a labeling term prior has no bearing. You used the label and it is a pejorative one. Hence the insult. All this nonsense about whether I said white knight first is irrelevant and at this point you're just demonstrating deliberate obtuseness or have the reasoning skills of a small child who needs things explained to him step by step. This shouldn't need to be handheld and walked through for you. Denying it doesn't change it. Especially when others can see for themselves. At this point further discussion is useless. You're just tilting at windmills and impervious to reason or horse sense.

Never said you said white knight first. Jesus Christ

yoy wrote a post saying I was insulting you before I said white knight.

to recap. You said I was insulting you, after that I called you a white knight, not before

On 12/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, Sulfurblade said:

AN EVENT???  This isn't world of tanks this is an MMORPG!!!  Have they lost there minds?!?  How is this fair to any new player that starts a week from now or a month from now!

The currently playerbase is being Handed a Silver Spoon and a Platinum plated Diamond laced Golden platter!!!!  This is just insanity and quite frankly mind boggling!!!

This is not a MMORPG, its a Survival MMO.

Boosted rate events will happen, just farm them like everyone else is mate!

6 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

math is not your strong suit is it???

If 1 guy can harvest 1000 stone normally in an hour and he gets a 3 times buff he can now harvest 3000

10 guys can harvest 30,000

100 guys 300,000

At what point are there more resources then need to build defenses?!?  And which group reaches that point faster???

Yes but they will forever point at the fact that you got the 3 times harvest weekend....

Just like those in ultima online would point out the early players who maxed out Resist on bladespirits...  They took that away and it became far far harder skill to max out

and they new line was "Well if I had GM Resist I could have beat you"

You must always avoid creating these issues in an MMORPG!!!

only problem i really see is people getting a ridiculous amount of materials and being able to build easy glider towers aka "stairways to heaven" to traverse the map super easily

How can you possibly complain about a double resourcing event. It literally makes your life easier. Y'all need to relax.

So people aren't really that aware, and im to lazy to read 4 pages of convo, but this is probably going to be an every weekend thing eventually. they do this in ark, they are probably gong to do it here. 

Just fyi..there is not "months from now" Because they will be wiping the servers eventually to restart... so dont get too attached to your lands

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jokur said:

Just fyi..there is not "months from now" Because they will be wiping the servers eventually to restart... so dont get too attached to your lands

Seriously. You all should fully expect no less than 1 full wipe. Knowing ARK's past, multiple.