Sign in to follow this  
Sulfurblade

WTF EASY MODE!!!

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I already gave it to you. They were completely unbalanced before. In my opinion they balanced it the wrong way. Like I already said.

Ok so you have one example, and even in that one example they balanced it wrong.

doesnt seem like they have been balancing this whole time. Either that or they just really suck because they only did one thing and couldn’t even get that right 😂

Just now, Realist said:

Ok so you have one example, and even in that one example they balanced it wrong.

doesnt seem like they have been balancing this whole time. Either that or they just really suck because they only did one thing and couldn’t even get that right 😂

Mate, are you this stupid or just pretending? Just look at the patch notes, if you can’t find them there, I’d suggest that you test yourself. 

Like I said, I have no idea what Wildcard has done to you, but to give so much hate towards them without any knowledge.. I’d get tired of myself. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Mate, are you this stupid or just pretending? Just look at the patch notes, if you can’t find them there, I’d suggest that you test yourself. 

Like I said, I have no idea what Wildcard has done to you, but to give so much hate towards them without any knowledge.. I’d get tired of myself. 

I have looked at the patch notes and almost all of it hasn’t actually happened.

people still can’t get on servers, they still can’t find resources, they still have too many ghost ships, the nerf still didn’t affect the ghost ships, there are still too many creature spawns, and they made it even easier to claim other people’s land.

plus the event just made more balance issues 😂

they literally haven’t done anything. Oh yeah they did make it to where people get kicked out of their companies now. Might be bad but at least they added something right? 👍

Edited by Realist

They resolved the problems for the bigger part of the community.

As for the ghost ship, Like I’ve already stated twice; The damage was patched. 

• Like 1

Just now, Percieval said:

They resolved the problems for the bigger part of the community.

As for the ghost ship, Like I’ve already stated twice; The damage was patched. 

Ah yeah, the Megas seem to be doing just fine. Guarantee if one of those streamers servers goes down they will stop everything else u til that gets fixed 😂

an no besides Megas I wouldn’t say the bigger part of the community. Almost every tweet they get is because of one of the issues I listed. Far from the bigger part of the community 

Just now, Realist said:

Ah yeah, the Megas seem to be doing just fine. Guarantee if one of those streamers servers goes down they will stop everything else u til that gets fixed 😂

an no besides Megas I wouldn’t say the bigger part of the community. Almost every tweet they get is because of one of the issues I listed. Far from the bigger part of the community 

That’s understable though. They’re promoting their game through them. Did you have any issues actually? 

• Like 1

Reading is difficult in this one

23 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

Dev's what are you thinking, this last patch you tripled the resources per swing and there was NOTHING wrong with the rate to aquire resources before!!!

This is EASY mode and your only going to water down the game this way and take away any sense of satisfaction in building anything.... As now there is zero difficulty!!!

Change back asap....

8 minutes ago, Percieval said:

That’s understable though. They’re promoting their game through them. Did you have any issues actually? 

Yeah totally understandable to show favoritism even though everyone paid the same price. 👍

these wildcard guys seem like pretty ethical people 😂

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah totally understandable to show favoritism even though everyone paid the same price. 👍

these wildcard guys seem like pretty ethical people 😂

You want someone with 2.3M followers to talk bad about you or someone with 2-3 friends that play it? That’s just how it goes in this world. If you can change that, be my guest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You want someone with 2.3M followers to talk bad about you or someone with 2-3 friends that play it? That’s just how it goes in this world. If you can change that, be my guest. 

Oh I don’t want to change it. I would much rather people see u ethical business practices from them then them actually be a company people would be happy with. 

That would defeat my whole purpose. They have already had a bad name for years and they are continuing with it. 

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Oh I don’t want to change it. I would much rather people see u ethical business practices from them then them actually be a company people would be happy with. 

That would defeat my whole purpose. They have already had a bad name for years and they are continuing with it. 

It has been way worse in the past though. 

If I was them, I would not have taken the coding from 2 years ago when it was really bad, but from a year ago. This would’ve ruled out a lot of problems they are having now. But that has happened so I can bitch about everything like people do on the forums, or I can try to help it. You’re not helping anything or anyone by bitching about everything. 

Did they screw up? Yes, they could’ve done a way better job. And I would’ve dropped this game a week ago if it was something I didn’t see any potential in. But you have to admit if you rule out all the problems, it’s a pretty amazing game. 

Can you please tell me if you’re here purely to hate on WC, or pure dissapointment in them by releasing this game the way they did? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

AN EVENT???  This isn't world of tanks this is an MMORPG!!!  Have they lost there minds?!?  How is this fair to any new player that starts a week from now or a month from now!

The currently playerbase is being Handed a Silver Spoon and a Platinum plated Diamond laced Golden platter!!!!  This is just insanity and quite frankly mind boggling!!!

They don't need to worry about players that start a week from now. Even starting yesterday there is no where to build/claim anyway. They have much bigger issues for new players than how many mats people are gathering right now.

• Like 1

It has been way worse in the past though. 

If I was them, I would not have taken the coding from 2 years ago when it was really bad, but from a year ago. This would’ve ruled out a lot of problems they are having now. But that has happened so I can bitch about everything like people do on the forums, or I can try to help it. You’re not helping anything or anyone by bitching about everything. 

Did they screw up? Yes, they could’ve done a way better job. And I would’ve dropped this game a week ago if it was something I didn’t see any potential in. But you have to admit if you rule out all the problems, it’s a pretty amazing game. 

Can you please tell me if you’re here purely to hate on WC, or pure dissapointment in them by releasing this game the way they did? 

I’ll admit that part of it was your first guess, but seeing how they haven’t changed and are not doing any better, I am definitely here for your second guess.

because they made the mistake of releasing it too early and the way they are going about things I will call them out on every single little thing. They should have learned their lesson.... they didn’t.

i am here to remind them

1 hour ago, Realist said:

I have looked at the patch notes and almost all of it hasn’t actually happened.

people still can’t get on servers, they still can’t find resources, they still have too many ghost ships, the nerf still didn’t affect the ghost ships, there are still too many creature spawns, and they made it even easier to claim other people’s land.

plus the event just made more balance issues 😂

they literally haven’t done anything. Oh yeah they did make it to where people get kicked out of their companies now. Might be bad but at least they added something right? 👍

Didn't you say very clearly in a previous post in another thread that you weren't buying the game because you hate wildcard and they are unethical etc etc etc, you're just here to, I dunno, save the world through telling people about a bad gaming company. A) There are just better and more important things to go out of your way to rail against than unethical gaming companies because no one HAS to buy a game. If injustice really burns your biscuits, then why in Dog's name aren't you spending your time on real injustices that really matter, instead of some game you don't like? B) If you in fact did not buy the game then how on earth do you know for sure that these changes didn't happen even though they are in the patch notes?

Seems to be either one of two things is true here. 1) You're lying about changes because you didn't verify whether they happened or didn't happen for yourself because you don't have the game. or 2) You bought the game and are a hypocrite for supporting an "evil" gaming company with your money while constantly telling everyone how evil and corrupt and awful they are. I'm just curious which it is.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Didn't you say very clearly in a previous post in another thread that you weren't buying the game because you hate wildcard and they are unethical etc etc etc, you're just here to, I dunno, save the world through telling people about a bad gaming company. A) There are just better and more important things to go out of your way to rail against than unethical gaming companies because no one HAS to buy a game. If injustice really burns your biscuits, then why in Dog's name aren't you spending your time on real injustices that really matter, instead of some game you don't like? B) If you in fact did not buy the game then how on earth do you know for sure that these changes didn't happen even though they are in the patch notes?

Seems to be either one of two things is true here. 1) You're lying about changes because you didn't verify whether they happened or didn't happen for yourself because you don't have the game. or 2) You bought the game and are a hypocrite for supporting an "evil" gaming company with your money while constantly telling everyone how evil and corrupt and awful they are. I'm just curious which it is.

It’s number 1 btw. And I follow their twitter very closely and see the huge amount of people that are having problems which is pathetic. So yeah I am going off other people’s experiences. 

Just because you think my cause isn’t just doesn’t mean anything worth anything. I think these sjw leftists are complete idiots with all the crap they do but they still do it.

feel free to have your opinion, I don’t mind, but don’t think I am going anywhere anytime soon. 

Talk to you soon 👍

1 minute ago, Realist said:

It’s number 1 btw. And I follow their twitter very closely and see the huge amount of people that are having problems which is pathetic. So yeah I am going off other people’s experiences. 

Just because you think my cause isn’t just doesn’t mean anything worth anything. I think these sjw leftists are complete idiots with all the crap they do but they still do it.

feel free to have your opinion, I don’t mind, but don’t think I am going anywhere anytime soon. 

Talk to you soon 👍

Then it’s still the players decision to keep playing it? Because most of what you told about wildcard was either false or speculative (you know this yourself damn well). 

Just now, Percieval said:

Then it’s still the players decision to keep playing it? Because most of what you told about wildcard was either false or speculative (you know this yourself damn well). 

Never false, even though I do speculate sometimes. Nothing wrong with that.

of course it is still their decision. Why would you think it wouldn’t be? I never told anyone they couldn’t play. I have informed them on disadvantages of playing and problems with the game. I never once told people what to do. 

Just now, Realist said:

of course it is still their decision. Why would you think it wouldn’t be? I never told anyone they couldn’t play. I have informed them on disadvantages of playing and problems with the game. I never once told people what to do. 

Oh you’ve told numerous people how bad it is, even though you can’t speak out of own experience. When you look through your posts, aren’t you ever embarrassed? And with sometimes you mean all the time? It’s just pure sadness man, understand it. 

I didn't say your cause wasn't just, don't put words in my mouth. I said it was a waste of time, or rather that's what I implied. Now you're doing the labeling and insult routine, which does zero except make people who already agreed with you slap you on the back while turning off those who were on the fence. 

So let's review, you are basing everything you say on other people's reports. Well I'm actually playing the game, and I can confirm OFF of my own experience, that some of what you're asserting has not been changed is not true. Think about that before you go making accusations off secondhand information next time. I know this may be hard to believe, but human beings can be emotional and irrational and prone to making wildly inaccurate claims at times. But again, my main problem with your crusading is not that Wildshot™ does everything right. Lord knows that isn't true. It's you're investing an awful lot of time, energy and emotion against crusading against something that, no matter how you slice it, just isn't that big of a deal. It just isn't. If the game completely blows and I got scammed, I'm out 25 bucks that I spent on entertainment. Jesus man, if I bothered to picket the movie theater for every movie I've seen that was a waste of my time and money, I'd never get anything done.

Since you don't play this game and never will, why would you not just let people actually playing it make up their minds for themselves. I thought the sort of people who liked to throw around leftist as if it were an insult were all about the freedom of choice. So let people choose, and if you aren't playing yourself, leave it alone. If the company and game are as bad as you say, they and it will go down in the end. Or don't you believe in the free market?

6 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yes. False. Period. Some of the things you asserted to be true based on secondhand information are not true. I'm in the game and you aren't. Period. All of your "informing" is secondhand because you aren't playing. Anyone reading these forums has abundant exposure to the problems with the game and can read for themselves without you inaccurately pouring gasoline on a fire with unverified assertions. What is wrong with it is you do not clearly disclose that you don't play the game every time you say something and you assert second information as fact. That is what's wrong with your brand of speculation.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

Oh you’ve told numerous people how bad it is, even though you can’t speak out of own experience. When you look through your posts, aren’t you ever embarrassed? And with sometimes you mean all the time? It’s just pure sadness man, understand it. 

Yep and o can feel free to tell numerous people that the holocaust was bad even though I didn’t personally experience it. What is your point. There is a difference between an autobiography and a biography.

oh well dude, I do what I do and it isn’t stopping. I am fine with going off other people’s experiences 👍

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I didn't say your cause wasn't just, don't put words in my mouth. I said it was a waste of time, or rather that's what I implied. Now you're doing the labeling and insult routine, which does zero except make people who already agreed with you slap you on the back while turning off those who were on the fence. 

So let's review, you are basing everything you say on other people's reports. Well I'm actually playing the game, and I can confirm OFF of my own experience, that some of what you're asserting has not been changed is not true. Think about that before you go making accusations off secondhand information next time. I know this may be hard to believe, but human beings can be emotional and irrational and prone to making wildly inaccurate claims at times. But again, my main problem with your crusading is not that Wildshot™ does everything right. Lord knows that isn't true. It's you're investing an awful lot of time, energy and emotion against crusading against something that, no matter how you slice it, just isn't that big of a deal. It just isn't. If the game completely blows and I got scammed, I'm out 25 bucks that I spent on entertainment. Jesus man, if I bothered to picket the movie theater for every movie I've seen that was a waste of my time and money, I'd never get anything done.

Since you don't play this game and never will, why would you not just let people actually playing it make up their minds for themselves. I thought the sort of people who liked to throw around leftist as if it were an insult were all about the freedom of choice. So let people choose, and if you aren't playing yourself, leave it alone. If the company and game are as bad as you say, they and it will go down in the end. Or don't you believe in the free market?

Yes. False. Period. Some of the things you asserted to be true based on secondhand information are not true. I'm in the game and you aren't. Period.

I don’t care if you are in the game. I trust the other people I hear from more than you. Why would I trust a white knight in the first place.

never been false. 

Yep and o can feel free to tell numerous people that the holocaust was bad even though I didn’t personally experience it. What is your point. There is a difference between an autobiography and a biography.

oh well dude, I do what I do and it isn’t stopping. I am fine with going off other people’s experiences 👍

I don’t care if you are in the game. I trust the other people I hear from more than you. Why would I trust a white knight in the first place.

never been false. 

Lol. That comparison is the stupidest I have seen on these forums so far. Oh boy, I can’t. 

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Yes. False. Period. Some of the things you asserted to be true based on secondhand information are not true. I'm in the game and you aren't. Period.

When did I insult you? When I said sjw I was talking about the people that are out blocking traffic. I didn’t just put you into that group, it was an example. Don’t assume if you don’t want me putting words in your mouth 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Lol. That comparison is the stupidest I have seen on these forums so far. Oh boy, I can’t. 

Perfect comparison 

white knight. Labeling those you disagree with so you don't have to confront their arguements. Why would anyone trust anything you say when you don't own the game? That's your own logic one better turned back on you. No matter what you say, you can't credibly be claiming to add anything meaninful to the discussion because you have no firsthand knowledge to base it from. The forums are full of people disussing and reporting issues with the game right now. You, by definiation, have nothing meaninful to add. So call me white knight all you want, you look a fool to anyone who's read posts I've written criticizing development choices. Just labeling someone a white knight and saying you won't believe anythign they say is about 3 degrees of the pot calling the kettle black when you don't have the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Realist said:

Perfect comparison 

If you think so, you’re completely out of your mind. That ends the discussion, or whatever it is. 

When did I insult you? When I said sjw I was talking about the people that are out blocking traffic. I didn’t just put you into that group, it was an example. Don’t assume if you don’t want me putting words in your mouth 

Perfect comparison 

When you use the term white knight and leftist pejoratively, as you very clearly did, when you say directly that you won't believe anything I say because you've decided to label me with a useless label, how are you gonna backtrack from saying that isn't an insult? If it's not intended as an insult, then why do people use that term that way all the time? Get real.