Sign in to follow this  
Konvar

Hey developers! ( taming )

Is there a taming in this game?

No, in this game there is only pain, a lot of pain!

I ask you to urgently remake the taming system. (Best system: Outlaws of the Old West.)

All animals escape from your cruelty! A monkey, a horse, a bear, an elephant runs away, even a lion is afraid!

How to drive a horse into a trap? 

I do not have time to build traps for everyone on all islands, resources are too little, time is thrown out of life!

The chicken is tamed by 1% for 1 food, this is the end of the game ATLAS for new players!

P.S. I tried to tame a bear yesterday. The first time a bear ate me. Then two bulls came running and pierced me. After that, the snakes crawled. When the bear was tamed by 60%, he ran away and swam to another island! I lost an hour of life and good mood! I do not want such an ATLAS.

P.P.S. In the old ATLAS, I tamed more than 10 bears. They did not run away during taming!

Edited by Konvar
  • Haha 1

Taming works fine and don't take too long. U can skill up to 45% more effectiveness by feeding and get a +30% bonus on taming after killing a spermwhale.

It's OK, that the animals still can hit u while taming. Otherwise it's way too easy.

Horses are a pain to tame. Best way, if u got another tame, a bear a.e. to hunt, bite and bola them. Once the horse is trapped in a bola, u can build up a "cage" or just do it again from the other tame. I readet once, that some pple throw a cage in front of a horse, so he walks in... Tryed too, but this is shit 😅

Don't get to afraid of taming... Wait for breeding 😱🙈

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

Wait for breeding 😱🙈

I do not want to go crazy!:classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Horses are a pain to tame. Best way, if u got another tame, a bear a.e. to hunt, bite and bola them.

A monkey on your shoulder throwing poop at the horse slows it down a LOT.

• Like 1

I've travelled to many islands to tame different' animals. I built traps with gates and leave them open for other people to use.

I know what you mean when you say they run away, some of them do. The tigers I have noticed run away at times and you have to find the ones that will run at you.

So far I have an elephant, rhino, horse, tiger, bear, giraffe and a seagull. I haven't even tried breeding yet, I did try many months ago but they seem to die all the time so I gave up. I work on my own with help from neighbours. I have found the rhino easier to tame than anything else, you just stand there and feed without them hitting you.

I would advise wearing the metal armour though to tame, not a must but it definitely helps when they do hit back.

Still someone who dont understand taming🙂

taming is fine as is

Edited by Knivet
  • Confused 1

What I have noticed is that I had a much easier time taming a bear NOT using a trap, than with.  When a bear is bola'd it attacks the pickets & walls (not you) but to feed it you have to get in it's aoe cone.  Without the walls / trap cage, it never once attacked, and I just stood there with a pile of honey chain feeding it...  when the escape happens, just be quick with the bola / arrow and repeat.  Ours ran into some rocks, and after that the taming was surefire.  Easiest tame yet, and that was without one of these prefab trap constructs.

Taming is fine you just need to pratice and find out the sweetspots. Huge impact is right taming food and strategy.

• Like 1

Sneaking is your friend when taming. Pro sneaker=no running away and max tame lvls. 

Sorry you are frustrated but there are solutions to all your problems. Get creative!

Taming in this game is meant to be interactive, which is great. 100x better (and faster) than ark taming. 

I really like the taming in this game, they just need to revert the elephants attack range back to what it was on release. Even that’s doable, just painful.