Sign in to follow this  
Mr Putts

Make ladders climbable from any angle.

Just have it auto snap us to the proper alignment  and start climbing regardless of the angle of attack. 

• Like 9

Love this!  Would be nice to swim around the ladder a little less trying to get the right actions on the action wheel when all I want to do is grab onto the ladder in front of me XD

From open waters it takes me about 8 attempt to finally climb one. It's really "fun" (sarcasm) when you need to get aboard asap : ))

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

From open waters it takes me about 8 attempt to finally climb one. It's really "fun" (sarcasm) when you need to get aboard asap : ))

In the water with waves? It's like Michael J Fox trying to do a midair refueling of a fighter jet

Edited by Mr Putts
  • Like 2

Am I the only one that has problems getting down from the mast and never problems climbing from sea? 

• Haha 2

Or at least remove the "Press E to set Guild Rank Options".

No one wants to do that with a keypress.  Ever.  Shouldn't be an option let alone the default one.  It should only be on the radial menu.

Come on guys sharks deserve a chance to nibble on our butts while we fiddle 5 minutes trying to get onto our boats....  😛

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2019 at 3:36 PM, Caveat said:

Or at least remove the "Press E to set Guild Rank Options".

No one wants to do that with a keypress.  Ever.  Shouldn't be an option let alone the default one.  It should only be on the radial menu.

Definitely this for 100% sure. In fact Keelhaul the dev that allowed that to be an option for Keypress

On 3/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Percieval said:

Am I the only one that has problems getting down from the mast and never problems climbing from sea? 

I have both.

ladders are the bane of my existence. It used to be Wolves. lolol Sometimes i can't climb up if it's moving too much or too underwater or too much land... ugh.