Sign in to follow this  
Notorious

As much as I hate land claims why....

Why circles? Everything is in grids. Over lapping is happening because 2 circles side by side leaves a space so of coarse people gonna squeeze another circle in there. If the entire map had  pre determined squares that people could claim seems to make more sense and would solve the overlapping issue currently going on. Just a thought .....

12 minutes ago, Notorious said:

Why circles? Everything is in grids. Over lapping is happening because 2 circles side by side leaves a space so of coarse people gonna squeeze another circle in there. If the entire map had  pre determined squares that people could claim seems to make more sense and would solve the overlapping issue currently going on. Just a thought .....

Pizza is round Comes in a Square and Cut in Triangles!

• Like 2

it would have been interesting to see the islands divided into political zones and control over those zones been the norm instead of cancerous blotches of red circles everywhere.

Preset grid or hexes going 1-2 deep into the ocean, would probably have been the best setup. Unfortunately, not really possible to change now, without a server wipe.

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Making the claims the same shape as the grid itself...I dunno, sounds pretty crazy to me.

Jeez that was failure....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MeatSammich said:

Preset grid or hexes going 1-2 deep into the ocean, would probably have been the best setup. Unfortunately, not really possible to change now, without a server wipe.

This ^^