Sign in to follow this  
Pax

If its not players Trolling you Its the game its self.

Kind of looks like it sunk. It looked to have collided with the shipyard. It was in there pretty tight, not sure how you managed to jam it in there.

to be honest, i cant see the game or anything else trolling you here. All i see is someone trying to get a ship trough an opening too small for it. So when the ship doesnt have anywhere else to go it gets damaged, its pretty much the same with sandbars. 

I dont say the game doesnt have bugs.....and i mean alot of them......but this time in my eyes its simply your fault 

Edited by Najax

@Pax 

Sorry man, but this isn't the game trolling you.  You parked the boat in an area where it just didn't fit.  When you unanchored things took damage. 

The only way I can see this as a "bug" is a collision box bug on the shipyard allowing you to get that close without sinking you anyways, or allowing placement essentially with pieces inside of the ship.

Sorry for the loss of your ship though.

If you look at the video you can see the wall sticking through the boat, there is the problem. As soon as it was released it was always going to happen unfortunately. I always leave enough room for the boats, I know how the collisions go in this game, some have been thrown into the sky. It's a kick in the teeth when these things happen though, I know all to well.

What does happen to me though is, i'll be minding my own business, stripping some fibers with my scythe, quite peacefully, and an elephant will come up behind you and agro itself walking into you.  It'll be the elephants prerogative then to kill you for attacking it.

TROLLING I TELL YOU!

This wasn't about how the ship sank.

THis was all about what happened to it under water. In the video you can see where all my storage boxes are. and that entire section was inside a rock. we were only able to salvage about 5 planks and 1 deck piece.. all the storage boxes were lost.