Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

Beware CHinese Hackers !!! They foudn another way to sink ships even the Grapeshot patched the overweight !!!

Beware of these bloody toxic Chinese bastards named under Kzee, which cannot behave themselves and cannot play as normal people but as pathetic animals !!! 

Today, on EU PVE Sirens Call, the bloody Chinese Company Kzee, who we've already report them on January and nobody took actions against this Company -  full of hackers (they already hacked, I don't know how, our house pin codes and stolen resources from houses) and exploiters in the most bad manner that could ever think an evil human, today they sunk our ships ( 2 x Brigantine) with another bloody exploit !!! They climb overweighed on the ship ropes (without getting on the ship deck) and they sunk any ship they found !!! Many have lost their medium and big ships because of these fuckers which are not banned from official servers !!! 

They do not play this game. They enter from time to time to check if any got offline and then they get in action to break people pin codes and steal resources from anywhere stored and sink ships for their fun, then get offline and change their Company name under different names !!! 

Today we've updated the January full report of their actions and still they don't care about these bastards, just calming diplomatic replies without serious actions against these kind of toxic players !!! 

FFS take some bloody actions against these Kzee Chinse bastards or you just really protect them ???  

How many resources and ships should we lose because of these hackers ????  Is this how you treat your customers, by protecting the Chinese hackers ???? 

Edited by StefanKyle84
  • Like 4

I thinks admins open asia server and every one take a breath for that people too much toxic and kill everyone try every hack safe we us admin 

Hey guys. If you're on the PVE servers, do what we did - REMOVE your Pin Codes! Your doors are "LOCKED" by default, but make sure they are, and then they can't sit there and try to figure out your pin-codes for hours. If you think about it, all you would need is a third party software that presses "E", then clicks a 4 digit number below 9999. If the program runs fast enough, it can be done in less than half an hour I would suspect. The ONLY reason for Pin Codes is to allow your allies into an area of  your base, or into 1 or more of  your chests.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cantore said:

Hey guys. If you're on the PVE servers, do what we did - REMOVE your Pin Codes! Your doors are "LOCKED" by default, but make sure they are, and then they can't sit there and try to figure out your pin-codes for hours. If you think about it, all you would need is a third party software that presses "E", then clicks a 4 digit number below 9999. If the program runs fast enough, it can be done in less than half an hour I would suspect. The ONLY reason for Pin Codes is to allow your allies into an area of  your base, or into 1 or more of  your chests.

If they used a 3d party software this is hacking and also violation of the Code of conduct and Intellectual property which must be severely punished. Why they don't punish these bastards and let them go away easily ??? 

1 hour ago, StefanKyle84 said:

If they used a 3d party software this is hacking and also violation of the Code of conduct and Intellectual property which must be severely punished. Why they don't punish these bastards and let them go away easily ??? 

While you're correct that using 3rd party software to break pin codes is (or at least should be) against the rules... its not really "hacking". Its just a program that enters in pin codes for you really fast. Anyway, Cantore is correct... don't use pin codes, ever. 

As for the sinking of ships, that isn't hacking either. That's just exploitation of poorly designed game mechanics. 

12 hours ago, MindOfMadness said:

They can still hang off your ladder and apply weight to your ship...  keep ladders up and use T to whistle lowering them.

You can't lock ladders and they can be lowered by other players so don't assume that will protect your ship. There are also other ways to sink ships still... so no ship is really safe right now. 

They have a code breaker program to break in to  pin locks . without  the atlas   program . so they can  avoid the timer.

Edited by CodeMaster

Pathetic how other people have to hack to play the game. The Chinese are well known to hack, I feel sorry for any genuine Chinese players out there as they give them a bad name unfortunately.  I personally don't think they will ban them, they seem to let them get on with it whether that's for their own fun to watch or just not bothered with that part of the game yet.

Would be nice to have some sort of alarm when you're offline, so when someone breaks in in takes a screen shot or certain length of recording inside, I know I might sound far fetched with that idea but I dunno things have to change otherwise they will lose alot of players and leave the Chinese to dominate themselves. 

48 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Pathetic how other people have to hack to play the game. The Chinese are well known to hack, I feel sorry for any genuine Chinese players out there as they give them a bad name unfortunately.  I personally don't think they will ban them, they seem to let them get on with it whether that's for their own fun to watch or just not bothered with that part of the game yet.

Would be nice to have some sort of alarm when you're offline, so when someone breaks in in takes a screen shot or certain length of recording inside, I know I might sound far fetched with that idea but I dunno things have to change otherwise they will lose alot of players and leave the Chinese to dominate themselves. 

That's the most sad thing to hear that the game master wont take any actions against these kind of toxic players who destroy any fun on a PVE server.  And that Code of Conduct is just a bullshit to calm down the community angered by the Chinese hackers who are feeling ok with their behavior knowing that no one will take serious actions against their behavior. 

This life is very unfair when in comes the fact that customers don't have any rights over what they bought and they 've been promised and also where is the so called "EULA"'s customers in this shit anyway ?! 

So the companies in game industry can destroy freely our fun after we payed real money (doesn't matter how much - even the smallest value is money ! that were earn sometimes harder in real time jobs) on their fucked up software BUT if the pirates (aka Torrents) are breaking into their games and give it for free to the people to know the reality of their filthy work > its called internet piracy and serious measures are taken against them !!! This a world of real hypocrisy where corporation have legal rights to sell filthy software to customers which don't have any right to ask for their money back due to the hackers that these bloody sellers have let them to exists in Online games without any fear of serious actions against their retard behavior !!! 

AND PEOPLE - why we do not boycott this misery in this so called freedom modern era ??? Are we so weak and fear of this horse shit ? 

Hackers that break down a software or a game like this MUST be severely punished !!! No matter, if its exploit or just a simple macro used to hack pin codes, IT'S CALLED HACKING  !!! Lets just not be so fucking Hypocrites and defend such thieves because this is no free game here after we payed real money for this !!! 

Europeans should defend their rights in EU, not feel their mouths with ASIAN horse shit, defending their retard behavior  ! 

Why should grapeshot games do it?
Exactly such bad guys need those to generate negative press that the game is always in the news ..
Negative advertising is also advertising, I think grapeshot games will do everything that such bad guys are never locked.

24 minutes ago, moerserman said:

Why should grapeshot games do it?
Exactly such bad guys need those to generate negative press that the game is always in the news ..
Negative advertising is also advertising, I think grapeshot games will do everything that such bad guys are never locked.

Well, from what I know so far those game Industry Corporations who respect themselves and their customers know that : Better quality of their products => satisfied customers => which lead to better recommendations to their friends => which leads to more money !!!   BUT I guess Grapeshot's games  mentality is at the very low rate to think that in this actual way will make more money from customers anger while they protect bad behavior animals or hackers like many Chinese are doing in almost every ONLINE game worldwide !  

Edited by StefanKyle84

2 hours ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Better quality of their products => satisfied customers => which lead to better recommendations to their friends => which leads to more money !!! 

I wish it worked that way, but it doesn't. Viral, word of mouth can have some astonishing results - Minecraft for example achieved success almost entirely via word of mouth as did some other indie darlings like Undertale. Others spent a long time nurturing a loyal player base who came back time and again; like Elder Scrolls (In the early days before Bethesda went full evil), or the X: Beyond the Frontier series, that have kept loyal players coming back; some even made it to the big leagues like Warframe which is now a most-played title on Steam after languishing and surviving for years on just it's most ardent fans.

But these games I just listed, are all chump change to the giant publishers, the kind of profits they make wouldn't even register in an Activison earnings report. Investors don't want loyal fanbases and happy consumers, they want big money. They look at games like Madden, FIFA, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, stuff that turns over profits in the billions. The simple fact is, those mega-budget games don't sell bonkers numbers because of happy customers or word of mouth; they sell them because they spend tens of millions on marketing then monetise the shit out of it. The quality of the game is mostly irrelevant, so long as the marketing is slick and the screenshots fancy.

Edited by RyuujinZERO

9 hours ago, Daish said:

pull your ladders up and they will fall off 

Already done that and still they sunk our ships 😞  So many hours spent in this game to build so many interesting thing on PVe and for few moments these incorrigibly bastards sunk them all for their retard fun. 

This is the most dangerous Chinese pack of retards who sink others ships and hack pin codes on Official EU PVE Sirens Call to steal resources from others houses and their IDs: 

Company Kzee and the Owner: Happykzee [https://steamcommunity.com/id/kzeekz] and other team mate > MoonNight_02 [https://steamcommunity.com/id/kzeekz]

Then they stream on their youtube channel their fuckin retard behavior made on Europe Servers to get subscribers !!! 

Edited by StefanKyle84
updates

35 minutes ago, Yemesis said:

@Devs just add a "clan only" for doors , problem solved

How about eliminate all bad behavior retard players from NA & EU servers and no more game options changes from programming POV all the time because of these kind of people  ? Much easier ! 

The basic rule that must be sustained by mature people on Official servers >>  If you cannot behave yourself on Official servers, then you are free to go to the unofficial servers where you can hack and be how you like ! 

Edited by StefanKyle84
Updates

My company lost a fully-equipped galleon to a (non-chinese) player using this exploit. Apparently ladders can be called down by anyone, so theres no way to prevent it at this moment.

A bunch of griefer who going all out to sink ships in PVE setting and generally make everyone life hell - Perfectly OK to Grapeshot .

A sail that offend a single person - OH NO RACIST ! we must take action quickly ! Ban the whole company  !

What a joke......