AntonyVW

What about the resouce respawn?

I've had all fiber, fruits, and trees, still no metal or rocks. But better the nothing!

My grid has been slowly repopulating with resources. Sorry to hear yours has not.

Trees were back on the island we are on, but after cutting some down they haven't respawned in over an hour

Everything has respawned including metal...it took awhile but they are back for me

Everything on my island is returning, even after re-harvesting it, but it does feel like the respawn timer is a bit longer now.

Everything spawning at my island too, much apreciated devs! (if you by chance read this 😉 ).

Havent had time to test the respawn time, but hopefully its not much slower than pre v10.

6 hours ago, Pappy Green said:

Everything on my island is returning, even after re-harvesting it, but it does feel like the respawn timer is a bit longer now.

10 minutes ago, Fiil said:

Everything spawning at my island too, much apreciated devs! (if you by chance read this 😉 ).

Havent had time to test the respawn time, but hopefully its not much slower than pre v10.

The timer are normal now, they were faster before cause the lawless area where listed a home server so the ressources respawn rate were like in freeport. Now they respawn at the same speed as in all other island (claimable ones)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Xilonas said:

The timer are normal now, they were faster before cause the lawless area where listed a home server so the ressources respawn rate were like in freeport. Now they respawn at the same speed as in all other island (claimable ones)

Thats good enough for me, the main problem was them not spawning at all 😄

• Like 1