hands solo

Why does it NEVER rain in M10

I have been all over the map and played for 100+ hours already and I have never once seen it rain in game.

I never saw rain but water barrels do fill up with it. The rain is both invisible and inaudible, unlike rain in Ark.

I haven’t seen much rain either, maybe they disabled the physical rain for server load reduction for the time being? 

18 hours ago, Percieval said:

I haven’t seen much rain either, maybe they disabled the physical rain for server load reduction for the time being? 

Nope, rain works just fine.

20190103030721_1.jpg

Probably a video setting disabling the graphic for people.  If you are playing on low or medium settings it could be turning something down required to show it.

Funny fact: Nobody sees rain in D9, but overnight our rain barrels are approx. 300/500  

But my own was always empty and after 2 days i  noticed that my drums stands under a stone bridge 😄

• Like 1

When I spent days in Lawless M10 (I think) I never saw it rain once. My barrel filled up, but whenever I was online I never saw it rain and I was online a lot.

Once I set sail and found an island to settle on i've experienced rain a lot, whether i'm at sea or in my base.