Grongash

Double gold gone?

Did 2 maps and only got the normal gold amount... Is this a bug or a enormous gold nerf? The reduced gold costs for crews would be a joke if you decrease the income at the same time...

Also makes the island costs a bit brutal, at least for PvE...

11 hours ago, Grongash said:

Did 2 maps and only got the normal gold amount... Is this a bug or a enormous gold nerf? The reduced gold costs for crews would be a joke if you decrease the income at the same time...

Also makes the island costs a bit brutal, at least for PvE…

even if there is no 2x Gold this Weekend. making enough Gold is easy enough on PVE. Whales, bounties, aso. easy to farm 3-8 k Gold. enough to run Islands for weeks

but not for pvp when your island and defences require 60k gold per week this is a massive kick in the ass

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Wiesel said:

even if there is no 2x Gold this Weekend. making enough Gold is easy enough on PVE. Whales, bounties, aso. easy to farm 3-8 k Gold. enough to run Islands for weeks

Not the point. If you are in a small company (or solo, like a lot on PvE) you end up spending way too much time doing maps. The system is crap for PvE already as it is. The change made it worse. The whole PvE part is scaled for the playerbase they would like to have, not for the actual amount they have. And it is rapidly declining, a lot of people only log for maintenance already.

I asked the same thing in game, I was doing maps all day on Saturday and got 6000G. I noticed after the first I received less than stated until someone pointed out to me in game that maps are taxed, I did not know this, I mean tax on your treasure? Don't agree with that at all but it is what it is.

I usually only do the maps on weekend for double gold, I logged out and read there was no double gold but I kept on doing them anyway, still had fun but shame it wasn't double.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:32 AM, pigaz said:

but not for pvp when your island and defences require 60k gold per week this is a massive kick in the ass

If you are not able to maintain your island/crews/defensives without double rates then don't have such amount of them. Double rates should be smt rare, not smt what you should depend on.

see here 🙂

It's possible that if we ask nice enough, the team may exercise discretion and keep 2x gold on PvE, since it doesn't unbalance things as much as on PvP.

:classic_cool:

Swim to the island. Journey through the rocks. Return home. 3 clades of 4 were in the textures of the rock. 60 gold in 1.5 hours. I'm not ready to waste time in Atlas stupidly!

4 hours ago, Willard said:

If you are not able to maintain your island/crews/defensives without double rates then don't have such amount of them. Double rates should be smt rare, not smt what you should depend on.

but the game depends on it!    😂😂😂

Edited by photek

9 hours ago, Willard said:

It wouldnt be so bad if they did not lower the ammount of gold you get per map, before wipe 1 good map with all the correct boosts on double weekend was 20-30k gold now you dont get over 5-6k for a top end map with all the boosts we NEED the double gold just to maintain the islands defences the game requires you to have a lot of them or you get stomped on without.