Jump to content

Bolognapwny

I finally quit, and it feels good.

Recommended Posts

Someone linked me one of my biggest complaints about Cannons only being snapped to gunports... but guess what.. you only did large cannons... BIG WHOOPY DOO there guys... can still put 30+ med cannons on one side..... my god do you guys even think before you submit a patch...

 

You got one hope to save  this game... hire me for creative director period.... otherwise GG this ship has literally sailed.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Someone linked me one of my biggest complaints about Cannons only being snapped to gunports... but guess what.. you only did large cannons... BIG WHOOPY DOO there guys... can still put 30+ med cannons on one side..... my god do you guys even think before you submit a patch...

 

You got one hope to save  this game... hire me for creative director period.... otherwise GG this ship has literally sailed.

Don´t let the door opened 🙂 

Btw - ship cannons still suck at ship fights 😉 

Edited by Willard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

*laughs heartily at the hubris it takes to believe oneself the only one capable of saving a troubled game.* 

bye Felicia.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I rage quit last night to bugged soldiers of the damned in a treasure map hunt..  killed me (invisibly), then my bear was left alone with a herd of skeletons, which they proceeded to easily kill....  then, when I arrived back, they all sank into the floor and proceed to laugh at me inside a mountain.

The bear was a tamed level 30 😞   Oh how that unbalanced my evening.  Been a snappy twat ever since.  I may jump on tonight, and obsessively try to find and tame another 30, just out of sheer frustration, and compulsive cut nose off to spite face.

Edited by Vorxius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 1:29 AM, Willard said:

Don´t let the door opened 🙂 

Btw - ship cannons still suck at ship fights 😉 

Willard, you are just being a troll. Quit being an ass Mr. Troll!

ALL cannons placed on ships should be restricted to their corresponding Gun ports. This was the intended design and corrects the design abuse and meta for positioning all your cannons on one side with the intentions of releasing an obscene payload in one consorted salvo.

Secondly, why even have siege weapons if you are just going to allow players to mount cannons on carts where a tame can pull that cart up to someone's structure? This is the meta and it is silly. Encourage players to have to use explosive barrels and siege weapons to attack land locked structures as was your original intentions.

Thank you, sincerely.

Edited by vaylain
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Vorxius, you are just being a troll. Quit being an ass Mr. Troll!

Told you I have been a ....  tw@t ever since  😉

My point is, I'm too angry to quit.  There's quitting, and rage quitting with a vengeance.   This sucker has a vengeance that makes a woman scorned with hell fury seem like a kitten purring.

I'm getting that bear back.  Aint nobody got time to quit over this shyte!

😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Told you I have been a ....  tw@t ever since  😉

My point is, I'm too angry to quit.  There's quitting, and rage quitting with a vengeance.   This sucker has a vengeance that makes a woman scorned with hell fury seem like a kitten purring.

I'm getting that bear back.  Aint nobody got time to quit over this shyte!

😉

That's the spirit!  Truth be told. I have "quit" several times myself and I fear that the great lack of content for the end-game will ultimately destroy Atlas and fans alike in the end...

Edited by vaylain
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vaylain said:

Willard, you are just being a troll. Quit being an ass Mr. Troll!

ALL cannons placed on ships should be restricted to their corresponding Gun ports. This was the intended design and corrects the design abuse and meta for positioning all your cannons on one side with the intentions of releasing an obscene payload in one consorted salvo.

Secondly, why even have siege weapons if you are just going to allow players to mount cannons on carts where a tame can pull that cart up to someone's structure? This is the meta and it is silly. Encourage players to have to use explosive barrels and siege weapons to attack land locked structures as was your original intentions.

Thank you, sincerely.

I want much more freedom to build really crazy stuff on ships. It have to be fun to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vorxius said:

Told you I have been a ....  tw@t ever since  😉

My point is, I'm too angry to quit.  There's quitting, and rage quitting with a vengeance.   This sucker has a vengeance that makes a woman scorned with hell fury seem like a kitten purring.

I'm getting that bear back.  Aint nobody got time to quit over this shyte!

😉

 

22 hours ago, vaylain said:

That's the spirit!  Truth be told. I have "quit" several times myself and I fear that the great lack of content for the end-game will ultimately destroy Atlas and fans alike in the end...

 

Quick update on this.......  I got my 30 bear back..  Went back to the same island, and bear had spawned at exactly the same location :  level 30   WIN.

See being a stubborn a$$hat works  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×