Sign in to follow this  
Leenaya

Lighthouse Walked Off

I had a lighthouse yesterday, I know I did because I had put oil into it so it was shining like a beacon of hope. Today I log in and the lighthouse is missing.  This is bad.

I knew that some of the trees in my area were not the same as the others, but I didnt know they were Ents. No other reason why the entire lighthouse would walk off. No log messages in my company either.

Oil is cheap and so is a lighthouse, but I dont want to put one down only to have it walk off again. Though I also dont seem to be able to find the lighthouse engram anymore either. Maybe they made a mistake with the last patch and removed them from the game by accident. 

• Like 1

i read something about this are u on lawless by any chance?

15 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

They fixed this with anarchy patch. Did it get back?

I think its still fixed, my neighbors lighthouse has a 2 day decay timer right now (in lawless).

Did you log off after placing the lighthouse? Maybe there was a crash/ rollback shortly after you placed it

The patch notes say they fixed an issue with the lighthouse thinking there was no one around to maintain it. I will assume that was the issue and build a new one. 

Patch that hit last night has the following which might be related.

- Fixed an issue where mortars and lighthouses may not have had their activity tags updated properly.

On 4/23/2019 at 4:43 PM, Leenaya said:

I had a lighthouse yesterday, I know I did because I had put oil into it so it was shining like a beacon of hope. Today I log in and the lighthouse is missing.  This is bad.

I knew that some of the trees in my area were not the same as the others, but I didnt know they were Ents. No other reason why the entire lighthouse would walk off. No log messages in my company either.

Oil is cheap and so is a lighthouse, but I dont want to put one down only to have it walk off again. Though I also dont seem to be able to find the lighthouse engram anymore either. Maybe they made a mistake with the last patch and removed them from the game by accident. 

Most likely, the server region crashed and rolled back shortly after you logged out.  When it reloaded, it did so from a save where you hadn't built the lighthouse.