zottel

Ships Slower After wipe?

So After the Mega Patch i cant get rid of the Feeling that ships feel alot Slower than before the wipe. Havn't found anything in the patchnotes about it or is it only me?

Well, i build one-way sloops anyway. 3 hours to transport stuff over 4 grids (including SOD evasion maneuvering) ist just a joke.

If i would sail back to my origin it would be 6 hours... very LOL. No thanks.

Edited by Talono

54 minutes ago, zottel said:

So After the Mega Patch i cant get rid of the Feeling that ships feel alot Slower than before the wipe. Havn't found anything in the patchnotes about it or is it only me?

I don´t have that feeling. Maybe you were used to better ships before wipe? Like better sails etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Willard said:

I don´t have that feeling. Maybe you were used to better ships before wipe? Like better sails etc. 

Havn't levled into weight yet, but cant believe 10 will have that Big impact on speed

3 hours ago, zottel said:

they are definately slower, it now takes hours to sail over a few grids where as you could do it in an hour or 2, but im finding it takes half a day to get anywhere now, 

they changed the handling a bit. Well done I think. But slower? Not really. 

My brig is definitely slower then pre-patch because of the sails I had there and here no more.

I agree,  at first I thought maybe it was just me,  being in a new ship,  not lvled up with basic sails.  but after sailing around a bit more tonight,  it does feel a lot slower.  I dunno,  could be the fact we're back in basic ships, 

Edited by TyGeR_STD