Realist

Holy crap 2000

Really starting to worry about after the wipe now. We all said not to count the ptr as a way to gauge things so we didn’t. We decided to wait.

one thing is for sure no excuse will hold any water after the wipe comes. Really hoping some life comes back into the game because it is not looking good. 

I literally never thought it would go down to 2k average. I mean we have seen it go to less than that on a day but now the overall average is 2k.

lets cross our fingers. If it stays low I will probably blame the players this time and not the devs. Players tend to play a big part in messing up a game. 

Jat himself said that the dev teams aren't worried about player numbers and just want people to test the game. When the full release rolls around, that's when they will focus on playercount.

I wouldnt worry too much, not anyone feels like doing their alpha testing/bug squishing for them. They didnt even make an effort to make sure we can actually test stuff properly. I was one of those 2k who actually did make the effort, just to find out that they didnt even get the basics to work. The new zone is completely messed up, tons of clipping errors, nodes you cant harvest, basic resources missing, respawning under the islands, resource respawns in your buildings, walls/ceilings keep dissapearing, etc... What youd expect from a rushed "quick fix".

I wish they would actually move the release date back a few weeks and sort that crap out (and that inculdes the tames falling through walls problems). A lot of returning players will not be bothered to stay long if the first thing they see is all those bugs.

I was expecting a high count during PTR phase because I would have though people would be interested enough to help test things out, but clearly it is either because not as many people are returning as hoped, or not as many people care about testing and just want to play the game, and then complain because somethings broken when they could have helped identify issues if they bothered to join in on the PTR.

Then again the PTR delays and short periods for some of the PTRs could have just put people off.

We'll see soon enough the real counts, and this weekend will be interesting. Lets not forget though some NA PvE players may not play for a few weeks yet.

NA PVE

Even with the high rates, 2 evenings (one i was only able to get on for a couple of hours) I only managed to get a base together build a ship, loose ship to decay, and farm parts for next ship.

didn't get to test much.

I hope others did.

5 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

I hope others did.

Not. We collected gold.

No time to have fun!

If you don’t make it, you’ll become a dirty 50% slave!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Konvar said:

Not. We collected gold.

No time to have fun!

If you don’t make it, you’ll become a dirty 50% slave! 

Nope, 50% rate islands will get none of my business.

50% was somewhat common due to 6x.  That will have to be dialed back if harvesting rates are set back to previous levels.