Sign in to follow this  
Dojii

Pre Wipe Cosmetic Hat

During the Dev Stream when they announced they were wiping, they also said there would be "a day when player log in to claim their Pre-wipe Cosmetic Hat"  (or something along those lines).  Does anyone know which day it is to log in and get this cosmetic?

• Like 1

Nope. Since Dolly decided to not do a captain's log this week, communication has once again broken down

38 minutes ago, war machine said:

You get the hat (skin) added to your account after the wipe..

Yes but the Devs said they would be allocating a day where players 'have' to login to get the hat. If they don't log in then they don't get the hat. That's what is being discussed here.

47 minutes ago, war machine said:

You get the hat (skin) added to your account after the wipe..

In the Dev stream they said they would announce a day to Log In, to get flagged for, or to obtain it.  So last work I heard was -- we have to log in at X time.

X = ?    :((((

4 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yes but the Devs said they would be allocating a day where players 'have' to login to get the hat. If they don't log in then they don't get the hat. That's what is being discussed here.

^ This

Finally, at the end of March, when this update drops, we’ll be commiserating those of you who have taken part in ATLAS’ first iteration. We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe. Please keep an eye out for our announcements for when the deadline is, so you can be sure to get the cosmetic!

As they state they will provided a deadline, and on the stream they said there will be a specific day where people will need to be logged in, in order to receive the hat. The bit about rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe would still require people logging in that day, it just wouldn't include anyone that never did play before wipe.

39 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe.

anyone who as ever logged in! pretty obvious. 

41 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Please keep an eye out for our announcements for when the deadline is

would be for people who've not yet played the game.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

anyone who as ever logged in! pretty obvious. 

would be for people who've not yet played the game.

Clearly you did not watch the live stream where they STATED that there would be a day that they will provide for people to login to enable them to get the free hat allocated to them.

Let me help you, i've identified the point they discuss it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/388358265?t=30m25s

Edited by [GP] Guybrush Threepwood

1 hour ago, war machine said:

If you play in march...  then after the wipe u will get it put in your account 

I have seen nowhere that they have said play in March and you will get the hat. Can you give me the link please? I must have missed it,

32 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

I have seen nowhere that they have said play in March and you will get the hat. Can you give me the link please? I must have missed it,

We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe

what more do u guys want,  its clear as day....  I underlined the important words since some of u have a problem reading the whole sentence

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, war machine said:

We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe

what more do u guys want,  its clear as day....  I underlined the important words since some of u have a problem reading the whole sentence

What you don't seem to get is on stream Jat said a specific day will be issued to log in to activate it on account. I was after the link to the date if you have it but since you don't I will provide it from the horses mouth so to speak.

@30.38

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/388358265

I actually assumed if you logged in before the wipe you got the hat after the wipe. I assumed it would be made available somehow after we all are reborn.

I am just hoping it wont be stuck to my dude, because I want to put it on my monkey.

3 minutes ago, SIEGEGUN said:

I actually assumed if you logged in before the wipe you got the hat after the wipe. I assumed it would be made available somehow after we all are reborn.

I am just hoping it wont be stuck to my dude, because I want to put it on my monkey.

i want it to be a rare tradable. Like party hats in runescape. imagine the trade opportunities after official launch. hell, even a year from now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sand man said:

Sorry but the Hat is a £15 DLC

Fuckin lame. they better keep the top hat bound to the account and keep it a rare item then.

1 minute ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

Fuckin lame. they better keep the top hat bound to the account and keep it a rare item then.

Its not that great is it ?

Just now, sand man said:

Its not that great is it ?

I think it is. I still have my red party hat i cracked open from a christmas cracker on christmas day, 2001 in runescape. I swear the glory of it being a rare item wearing it around and basically having a cult following that would suck me off if i let them barrow the hat, kept me in the game for 19 years. Would be awesome to have something like that in atlas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

I think it is. I still have my red party hat i cracked open from a christmas cracker on christmas day, 2001 in runescape. I swear the glory of it being a rare item wearing it around and basically having a cult following that would suck me off if i let them barrow the hat, kept me in the game for 19 years. Would be awesome to have something like that in atlas.

Well, God bless that Hat then and all that sail with it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, war machine said:

Typical troll ignore my post where I provided a time-stamped twitch link where Jat says exactly what the plan is. But you'd rather self-interpret a sentence and go with that instead.

6 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

As they state they will provided a deadline, and on the stream they said there will be a specific day where people will need to be logged in, in order to receive the hat. The bit about rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe would still require people logging in that day, it just wouldn't include anyone that never did play before wipe.

deadline = cut off time , as long as players have logged in before the deadline , not a specific day .....

they wont be expecting players to log in a specific day ,its already been stated over and over in the cpatains log etc as long as u played beofre the wipe the specific day is the dealine the cut off point 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1