Sign in to follow this  
jardo

NPC wont shoot at whales

I have 4 ballista turrets on my ship and trying to kill a whale but they wont shoot at whales at all. how can I get them too. NPC's on aggressive and turrets are all on target everything. although they seem to shoot at nothing. 

3 minutes ago, jardo said:

У меня на корабле 4 башенки баллисты, и я пытаюсь убить кита, но они вообще не будут стрелять в китов. как я могу получить их тоже. NPC агрессивны, а турели все на цели. хотя они, кажется, стреляют ни в чем. 

Settings attack the ballista - all targets. Might help.

2 minutes ago, Shintai said:

Shoot with them manually via the orders.

Mnaual wont work either amd it is set to attack all targets

You have to target with your mouse first, either right or left click i cant remember. Once you have done that they will shoot. No need to agro anything.

You need to wait for it to cycle through things a bit, takes 5 min to kick in when you can target it. Shoot it with a rifle a bunch of times while kiting it.

Edited by Bad News Bear

Also I forgot to add you must highlight the crew. I use controller so I have to use the directional control, I believe it turns purple 

I killed one today, all i had to do Shoot him with Carbine and then Kiting. After Clicking Right it took 30 Spears and 10 min to kill. I could aggro him instantly no need to wait

• Like 1

Remove them from the assigned group. Most likely the rear group. They will auto shoot at anything.   go into the ballista settings<Group settings<Remove from group. It should be highlighted yellow. 

35 minutes ago, Elio said:

Remove them from the assigned group. Most likely the rear group. They will auto shoot at anything.   go into the ballista settings<Group settings<Remove from group. It should be highlighted yellow. 

N-N-N-N-N-NECRO!!!!