Sign in to follow this  
Nari

February Hype

I'm often pretty abrasive so here's some positivity to help balance my checkbook.

I'm really looking forward to kitbashing cosmetics! It's not easy to make a variety of apparel that actually mesh well together in random combination by design. ARK was seriously lacking in this department and it seems like you guys plan on going a lot further this time around.  From the sounds of things most (if not all) will be progressive unlocks. Thanks for not charging $5 for a skin it means more than you might think. Keep up the good work!

What are you looking forward to with this months first (or only) major update? The Missions? The deep sea content? Player Shops perhaps?

Assuming they meet the deadline 😛

• Like 4

The bookcase and teal coloured allies seems to be the biggest items for me. Can´t say I am hyped, far from.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nari said:

I'm often pretty abrasive so here's some positivity to help balance my checkbook.

I'm really looking forward to kitbashing cosmetics! It's not easy to make a variety of apparel that actually mesh well together in random combination by design. ARK was seriously lacking in this department and it seems like you guys plan on going a lot further this time around.  From the sounds of things most (if not all) will be progressive unlocks. Thanks for not charging $5 for a skin it means more than you might think. Keep up the good work!

What are you looking forward to with this months first (or only) major update? The Missions? The deep sea content? Player Shops perhaps?

Assuming they meet the deadline 😛

Best.

Use.

of small font.

Ever.

You almost snuck that thing right by me though admittedly I am still lying in bed and pre coffee, so brain not wurk gud. But yes Iam looking forward to the Feb update next month and hoping it doesn’t come out around st Patty’s day so I don’t have to choose between too much green beer and Atlas. I’m def most excited for the submarine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shintai said:

The bookcase and teal coloured allies seems to be the biggest items for me. Can´t say I am hyped, far from.

Same, tho I am hyped for the sub! Cuz im a pve nub playing pvp and I like exploring hehe 😄 tho it will probably run on mythos or something and make it extremely limited to anyone cept the major players....

5 minutes ago, Zlax said:

Same, tho I am hyped for the sub! Cuz im a pve nub playing pvp and I like exploring hehe 😄 tho it will probably run on mythos or something and make it extremely limited to anyone cept the major players....

Mythos is the easy part, just farm cyclops with a ballista and one in the eye. The parts needed for it may be an entirely different story.

I'm stoked about the trench and the minisub. i like to salvage and I really enjoy underwater content. I played subnautica before ark and i wanted some fun undersea shenanigans (and never really got them in ark).

I am honestly hoping they surprise us with some bonus content to, maybe that is too hopeful? I believe for the time being though. It's not April yet.

5 hours ago, Thor Ragnarock said:

I am honestly hoping they surprise us with some bonus content to, maybe that is too hopeful? I believe for the time being though. It's not April yet.

I'd settle for a few more figureheads. 2 is just a tease.

57 minutes ago, Nari said:

I'd settle for a few more figureheads. 2 is just a tease.

I think they said we have 5 coming, plus the ones for the top companies.

id like to see something that reduced the boredom of farming mats to do anything. it wasn't so bad in Ark.... but for some reason it so horrible in this game.  

They could do with updating building materials.

I mean every wood wall you build is that horrible white/cream colour. Tried painting it but doesn't look much different in brown.

I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff but I'm certainly not excited.