CutThroatKitchen

SOTD in shipyard on PVE server

The company "=SOLO=" purposely lured a SOTD into a shipyard because they were upset about a claim challenge. During this act they sunk FIVE PVE anchored ships. Shouldn't this be fixed devs? GhostShip.jpg

Edited by CutThroatKitchen
  • Like 1

Well that's my job for today, get those defence cannons up and running, been considering it the past few days just not go around to it. Not logged in today hopefully it hasn't been done to ours yet. They need to crack down hard on these people who bring them into land on purpose.

Yup it sucks but this has been known for months same as people crying about open benches and weight sinking.

Their are defences you can build or say lift your ladder dont leave shit in your smithy. Build a wall or protection for your ships.

It was fun having the littlest bit of pvp in the pve world. Now most of that has been removed pve is quite boring.

Quit your crying and protect your self.

PvE is "boring" to PvP players, people play on PvE servers to get away from bullshit like this, and have other interests in the game.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Orionadie said:

It was fun having the littlest bit of pvp in the pve world. Now most of that has been removed pve is quite boring.

So why not play on a PvP server with the ones that can and do retaliate? This line doesn't make you look good.

2 minutes ago, Fefu said:

So why not play on a PvP server with the ones that can and do retaliate? This line doesn't make you look good.

Don't you use logic in this.  Clearly everyone on PvE is a load of crybabies who can't handle it.  

/s - Just in case anyone didn't catch the glaringly obvious sarcasm.

53 minutes ago, Orionadie said:

Yup it sucks but this has been known for months same as people crying about open benches and weight sinking.

Their are defences you can build or say lift your ladder dont leave shit in your smithy. Build a wall or protection for your ships.

Quit your crying and protect your self.

So your "fix" is for people on a PvE server to adapt to playing as if it were PvP?!?!? That makes zero sense: all of the headaches and misery, yet none of the chance for the good.

So to protect against this I have two questions.  First do large gate still destroy ships if the gates open or close on a ship? Second question every time I anchor my ship with A.I. crew they fire cannons on fish even though I have it set on ships only so if I leave my gun ship facing out with crew on it or on cannons on a dock what settings work on them to only  fire on troll S.o.t.d. ?

5 hours ago, Yomaz said:

So to protect against this I have two questions.  First do large gate still destroy ships if the gates open or close on a ship? Second question every time I anchor my ship with A.I. crew they fire cannons on fish even though I have it set on ships only so if I leave my gun ship facing out with crew on it or on cannons on a dock what settings work on them to only  fire on troll S.o.t.d. ?

As far as i know the doors still cause damage on ships. As for the cannons there is a bug with it, when setting it to fire at ships only it doesn't work, they fire at everything anyway. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

As far as i know the doors still cause damage on ships. As for the cannons there is a bug with it, when setting it to fire at ships only it doesn't work, they fire at everything anyway. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Kiting a giga was and still is a thing in PVE Ark; so I don't see this going away anytime soon. 

TBH I wouldn't even mind if they fixed the "ships only" bug so we could actually defend ourselves when we're offline.