DAZE

STOP UR TEARS

Am i the only 1 Who understand what does "early axcess" means? 

Why ppl keep posting about, ping, often updates, broken mecs, etc? 

Come in 2 years when game is released or even later and let ppl Who want to play to have their Joy. 

P. S. Ppl Who cant build ram sloop(10 mins with x2) and sale 1-2 grids are retarded srsly. The idea of stacking buff is great, Just go play a other games, pls STOP ruining the game with ur noob whine, surv games are not for u if u find atlas hard

P. P. S i play duo on pvp off, and i dont find game even 30%as Hard as you ppl cry on the forum, rly

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Doesn't matter the game have gotten enough bad rep that i bet in 2 years it wont take off and by the time the 2 years gets here there will be so many better games out and Red Dead 2 will have finally moved to pc and have fine tuned the mmo to the point of must play!

Nope this ship has sunk and useing the its only early access shield is stupid because people who play these type of games have all ready played atlas and what you got it mostly all your going to get to stay.... hard core toxic trolls!

JUST LIKE YOUR POST!       STOP UR TEARS!

Edited by Scorpionshawn
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, DAZE said:

Come in 2 years when game is released or even later and let ppl Who want to play to have their Joy.

Get real.  It'll be dead in the water (no pun intended) in 6 months, never mind finished and released in two years.  There's "Early Access" and the associated teething problems that go with EA status, but neither we nor the game can survive some of the crazy things the Devs are implementing without any apparent thought and "fixing" things with patches without actually fixing the issue and also breaking other things with the failed "fix".

The Devs need to know how shit some of their decisions on game mechanics are NOW, loudly and very, very clearly, otherwise the game simply won't make it no matter how good the game could be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Coggage said:

Get real.  It'll be dead in the water (no pun intended) in 6 months, never mind finished and released in two years. 

Awesome! That means as toxic people leave that like to complain, there will be more land for people that want to play

Kudos!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Khalista Flintlock said:

Awesome! That means as toxic people leave that like to complain, there will be more land for people that want to play

Kudos!

What an incredibly selfish and short-sighted way to look at it.  The Devs are wrecking their own game and pissing off their playerbase who don't really mind that it's EA, but genuinely hate the Devs running Atlas into the ground.  EA isn't the problem - the Devs are.

It's players like you who encourage poor game design and implementation with an attitude which is essentialy "Kill the game?  Fine, as long as I get plenty of room to play... on my own".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, DAZE said:

Why? Because it's rather obvious that the dev's don't even play their own game and if we kept our mouths shut about things that are screwed up, they'd never know.

• Like 1

The Devs need to know how shit some of their decisions on game mechanics are NOW, loudly and very, very clearly, otherwise the game simply won't make it no matter how good the game could be.

What an incredibly unproductive way to suggest fixes to devs......

Its people like you that dont help EA games, maybe you should try another approach

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Khalista Flintlock said:

What an incredibly unproductive way to suggest fixes to devs......

Its people like you that dont help EA games, maybe you should try another approach

Oh dear, run out of something clever to say and have to use my turn of phrase?  How unbearably sad for you.  😄

• Haha 2

Just like ARK, the devs are using early access as their public alpha testing, meaning this is still fairly early in their development phase.  They are still implementing many features of the game and they add these features as they have them available.  I don't necessarily like the order in which they add things(fountain of youth when most players are 90+), but I'm still enjoying my time in the game, and for the most part I like the general direction of the game.

For all the people that complain about the current state of the game, come back in a couple months after they release a couple more major content patches and wipe the server and start fresh again.

Have a read of the experience of just a couple of players which are pretty representative.  This isn't a "feature", this is just incompetent Devs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am now 94 years old and solo games. I have been trying to reach the well for two days now. But it is impossible. So many mobs with a LvL over 120. Tigers, Lions, Gordon, Fire Elementals, Army of Damned, Wolves, Sharks, the whole wildlife of Atlas is settled on an island.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Stealth (on this forum)

....last night was absolute aids trying to deal with it. Near impossible lag/rubberbanding, too many players being forced into a ridiculous narrow space (who thought that was a good idea), change happening faster than 50 in-game days, etc.  Why did they decide to have such a thing on the Power Stone Islands?

Oh dear, run out of something clever to say and have to use my turn of phrase?  How unbearably sad for you.  😄

Just wanted to let you know that you are not unique, your arguments are non productive, again.... instead of saying things are bad, and devs are dumb, why dont you just post the problem instead of shit posting your anger with how things don't go the way you want them to... you're obviously are obsessed with the game enough to make 370+ posts..... Get off it dude/chick, I can tell your a real winner with so much care and love for the game. I am willing to bet that if i go back into your chat history that over 75% of your posts are complaining. I am willing to bet that your posting about too many Chinese, lag, your opinion of what you think is right for someone else's game dream.

Get over it, you got a game that you probably have lots of hours in, apparently you speak a lot on the forums, you got your 25 bucks worth....if you dont like it at its current stage, come back in a little while and stop making complaints. its being worked on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_access

Link above for your reading and educational pleasure

Sincerly, 
Unbearably Sad

Edited by Khalista Flintlock
  • Like 2

I think some islands are easier to reach it than others. I got it on O14 on saturday, and it was a quick in and out.

Im Just scared winer Will turn this game into easy af casual game for houswifes(rdr2 for example, good game, but easy, not survival at all). Hope devs wont Cafe about all this cries like they did with ark. 

14 hours ago, Coggage said:

What an incredibly selfish and short-sighted way to look at it.  The Devs are wrecking their own game and pissing off their playerbase who don't really mind that it's EA, but genuinely hate the Devs running Atlas into the ground.  EA isn't the problem - the Devs are.

It's players like you who encourage poor game design and implementation with an attitude which is essentialy "Kill the game?  Fine, as long as I get plenty of room to play... on my own".

no they are pissing off the kids and toxic crowd , the vocal minority that plague every game the ones that like to complain just because they can , 

ark had same issues that plague this game , and look at that game still top 10 played games 

sooner the complainer and haters go the better 

18 hours ago, DAZE said:

P. S. Ppl Who cant build ram sloop(10 mins with x2) and sale 1-2 grids are retarded srsly. The idea of stacking buff is great, Just go play a other games, pls STOP ruining the game with ur noob whine, surv games are not for u if u find atlas hard

P. P. S i play duo on pvp off, and i dont find game even 30%as Hard as you ppl cry on the forum, rly

Are you Russian? 

20 hours ago, DAZE said:

In two years people will stack 200% worth of buffs so can't

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Realist said:

Are you Russian

Yep, that why my grama is so bad, but this topic is not about that

Just to make it clear, atlas is EA survival game, and i Just wanted ppl to mention that, before wining on how Hard it is(its not even for solo). Go back to wow and dota2

4 hours ago, DAZE said:

Yep, that why my grama is so bad, but this topic is not about that

Yeah I wasn’t actually making fun of your grammar. I did notice it but wasn’t making fun of you.

i think it is interesting. I can usually tell someone’s origin by the words they use wrong. Filipino’s actually have a totally different set of words they use at the wrong time. British is probably the easiest though. They say the words in the right sequence but tend to use their own words from their area.

so yeah just asking

Yeah stop crying its only EA hahahahahahaaaaaa EA as in Everyone Angry! 

This game keeps sinking and telling people not to complain because its EA is stupid as f

• Like 2

On 1/21/2019 at 10:24 AM, arzosah said:

Just like ARK, the devs are using early access as their public alpha testing, meaning this is still fairly early in their development phase.  They are still implementing many features of the game and they add these features as they have them available.  I don't necessarily like the order in which they add things(fountain of youth when most players are 90+), but I'm still enjoying my time in the game, and for the most part I like the general direction of the game.

For all the people that complain about the current state of the game, come back in a couple months after they release a couple more major content patches and wipe the server and start fresh again.

This is one thing I respect about CiG, and Star Citizen.  They don't try to fool you into the game by calling it EA.  They straight up tell you..."THIS IS AN ALPHA, and many things WILL change, and many things are not even in the game yet.  Oh, and here's our Development Roadmap.  We will release an update every three months, and here, you can see what is scheduled to be in that release, barring any unforeseen problem."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

This is one thing I respect about CiG, and Star Citizen.  They don't try to fool you into the game by calling it EA.  They straight up tell you..."THIS IS AN ALPHA, and many things WILL change, and many things are not even in the game yet.  Oh, and here's our Development Roadmap.  We will release an update every three months, and here, you can see what is scheduled to be in that release, barring any unforeseen problem."

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

WC hasn’t done that? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DAZE said:

Just to make it clear, atlas is EA survival game, and i Just wanted ppl to mention that, before wining on how Hard it is(its not even for solo). Go back to wow and dota2

People don't whine so much about how hard something is, unless they just feel like the risk vs reward is bad.  For instance, when you couldn't even take a tame outside of your base because if an Alpha lion came along, your tames were dead.  When 3 bears, and 4 people on foot, with guns, can't handle one Alpha pig before the tames are dead, something was wrong.  This was completely out of balance, and would NOT have been changed if people didn't voice their concerns that it was ruining the game.  This is the problem with an EA survival game.  The Devs start off making everything so damn difficult that at first it is challenging, but then it becomes a monotonous drag that frustrates players.  Players want to be challenged, and experience new things in games, but too often, survival games use monotonous repetitive grinding to make up for lack of unique game content.  If they can make you spend 2 hours doing chores to get something done in game, you may not realize that all you did was grind, and didn't actually do anything that's fun.  Thus, smacking a metal node a whole lot of times, for little amount of materials, which over burden you, so you have to drop some, so you can run all the way back to base, and then have to go back and do it again, and oh, you got killed by that Alpha Wolf, so now you have to go back and get your stuff, which took more time, and so at the end of the day, you didn't actually go on any adventures in your ship...you just spent the day grinding.  Fun fun.

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

WC hasn’t done that? 

NO! No...they hide behind the title of EA, which is a bullshit way of getting people to buy an Alpha, when most gamers think of EA as more of a Beta.  The fact is, the term EA needs to go away because the whole point of it is to confuse players into thinking they are buying a more finished product than they actually are.  We already had Alpha, and Beta, and people know what those mean.  The term EA was created to confuse people into buying an Alpha, thinking it was a Beta.

And then their soldiers go out and try to make an excuse for every bad decision, with the BS excuse that it is EA.  Being EA excuses NOTHING.

2 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

NO! No...they hide behind the title of EA, which is a bullshit way of getting people to buy an Alpha, when most gamers think of EA as more of a Beta.  The fact is, the term EA needs to go away because the whole point of it is to confuse players into thinking they are buying a more finished product than they actually are.  We already had Alpha, and Beta, and people know what those mean.  The term EA was created to confuse people into buying an Alpha, thinking it was a Beta.

And then their soldiers go out and try to make an excuse for every bad decision, with the BS excuse that it is EA.  Being EA excuses NOTHING.

Well, I’ve seen all the stuff you noted from them. So no idea where it comes from. It’s fine if you want to blame them for certain stuff, I do too. But please keep it to the truth. 

It’s a bit stupid to think people expect something different from EA, when it is an Alpha. 

Edited by Percieval