Sign in to follow this  
iLL

Nerf Snoring..

I understand the reason behind the snoring, I get it.. But for the love of everything that is good in the world, please make it so that the other people in your company that are sleeping are muted or seriously nerfed as it's become almost too much to deal with for my poor ears.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, iLL said:

I understand the reason behind the snoring, I get it.. But for the love of everything that is good in the world, please make it so that the other people in your company that are sleeping are muted or seriously nerfed as it's become almost too much to deal with for my poor ears.  

Imagine all those megas with tens or hunderets of sleepers. But the snoring is not that annoying as the constant moaning when hungry, thirsty, out of vitamins, low health, freezing and whatever, yes we get it, we are dying or whatever, but it propably have a reason why we are dying in the first place and we know about it already without all that noise...

• Like 3

I'd be so happy if they added in a seperate audio volume slider just for character noises like snoring, broken leg, starving, etc.  That's probably my most despise part of this entire game lol.  

• Like 4

Yeah, better nerf snoring as griefers would easily identify when you're not around anymore and do some crazy stuff you wouldn't like as soon as you wake up the other day.

• Thanks 1

Honestly the snoring isnt much of an issue to me... the notifications of xxxx being captured, or xxxx being killed, or xxxx killing yyyy, yeah when the company I am in does a big operations all I see is a screen full of text.

A-frickin-men. Sooooooo annoying. I like the idea of it, pirates that snore, kinda funny I guess. But after a minute or 2 it is grating. There is a reason people don't like it when other people snore. Maybe some kinda thing where right when you come up on a sleeping body you hear the snore but then it fades out after 10 seconds.

We made a separate hut where you log off so that the main crafting area doesn't have any snoring.

3 hours ago, JuanPunchMan said:

Yeah, better nerf snoring as griefers would easily identify when you're not around anymore and do some crazy stuff you wouldn't like as soon as you wake up the other day.

Learn to read..

1 hour ago, wildbill said:

We made a separate hut where you log off so that the main crafting area doesn't have any snoring.

Hope you are on pve because where you log off seems to be the primary mechanic for offline raid protection. 

22 minutes ago, Sklex said:

Hope you are on pve because where you log off seems to be the primary mechanic for offline raid protection. 

Offline protection against claims for sure.  

12 minutes ago, iLL said:

Offline protection against claims for sure.  

Yup which is everything. You loose the claim you loose the lot. 

56 minutes ago, Sklex said:

Right, PVE and also a private server, but I know what you guys mean, so annoying.

9 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Have a female character stay in the crafting building/base, and the rest log out someplace else.  The female snoring is less irritating.

Is there really a difference?

If they just give us a slider to specifically control the snoring/self hurt/starving audio via its own slider but not change it in the game then everything is fine. Each person can choose if they want to hear it or not but it doesn't affect the rest of the players hearing you.  So PVPers can still search for bodies via snorespam and such.

I suspect snoring is so loud so that raiders know If people are offline or not.. Maybe.

11 hours ago, Adfax said:

I suspect snoring is so loud so that raiders know If people are offline or not.. Maybe.

Clearly, but as a company we don't need to hear our own people snoring nearly as loud if at all

23 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Yes.

Interesting, thanks for the info!

i agree with this thread, get rid of the snoring, also the annoying groaning when dying from thirst hunger ect, or at least have a separate volume setting. Worst part of the game, and as my computer is in the bedroom, and my wife hates it, so had to buy headphones for this game.

I have a stranger on my roof, inactive already for over a week if not 2, not even part of my company... but I do have to listen to him snore everyday 😞 It is a PVE server and he remains with 2 health whatever I tried. I am seriously considering taking away the roof to see if he will fall down and die. I however am scared he will stay floating and I can't fix my roof afterwards and everything can come inside my house.