Sign in to follow this  
Greyskull

Just make 2 pvp servers for all players

Suggestion make 1 pvp Empires and 1 pvp Colonials for all players, EU, NA and Asia to keep a decent player population on the servers. Its no fun with PvP if there aint anyone to kill

Note: Its been fun playing with the NA people, they are so bad at this game so would like to be able to keep wiping theire asses

• Confused 2

But you can't force PVE'ers play PVP. They just leave the game and gona play something else. What I'm trying to say that - you wont get PVP population increase if you switch off PVE...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

But you can't force PVE'ers play PVP. They just leave the game and gona play something else. What I'm trying to say that - you wont get PVP population increase if you switch off PVE...

I guess he is talking about pvp servers only. So we don't have NA Colonies, NA Empires, EU Colonies and EU Empires but just 1 of each type. 

Edited by Willard
  • Thanks 1

nope, i would say they should just not have the pvp Empires. People that want to grife all night long while people are at work, can go play another game or live with the rules.
I do not give a shit for people that think destroying the fun in the game, while people are offline is ok and neither should the devs.

They should think about giving people a good game experience and show that with a system to prevent offline raiding we can all be part of the fun. while knowing that the fun can continue even if we have kids and jobs.

People with jobs and a social life are also the people with the most economic strength, not focusing on them is a big mistake in my eyes. You will not get much out of a no job, no life offline raiding bastard, all you get is grif and people leaving your game.

Shut down the pvp Empires mode and get more people to join your game by focusing on the pvp Colonials. I would suggest going the other way, create a Eu, Na and Asian server instead!

I do not know what to do about the pve servers, i think they should still be there own thing and you might even need to make them a lot different when it comes to how the rules and mechanics are. Pve people are usually focused a lot on role play and exploration? I think they should remain on there own servers for sure.

Edited by Shepard_Fury
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Greyskull said:

Suggestion make 1 pvp Empires and 1 pvp Colonials for all players, EU, NA and Asia to keep a decent player population on the servers. Its no fun with PvP if there aint anyone to kill

Note: Its been fun playing with the NA people, they are so bad at this game so would like to be able to keep wiping theire asses

Really you wipe their asses ...come wipe mine id pvp all day long just dont have the time for it anymore...

Edited by Luxfere

Yeah i was only reffering to the PVP servers, the rest servers they can make into PVE. Shutting down Empires PVP might be even better but atleast dont make 4 PVP servers 😉 2 is enought, hopefully the Empire players gonna end up in Colonials anyway

I would also suggest going the other way, create a Eu, Na and Asian server instead! I do agree that 4 servers is to much and 3 servers might thin out some of the player base but i think that it would be better in pvp Colonials to also have a server for the Asian guys.

You would however have to look at the Asian sales numbers and try to do advertisement for the game. I have no idea how a Pirate game sells it self in the Asian market o.0

I just realized that might be why they don't have a server in the first place 😛

I still think the
pvp Empires mode needs to die :classic_ninja::sword:

Edited by Shepard_Fury

Eh, I would not consider this a measure of anyone's skill. Nobody I know is taking the PTR PVP seriously. If you are, then that is an obvious reason you have an edge right now. Most of them are just focused on scouting and learning about what has been changing.

The player population was already going down before they announced the wipe, i dont mind playing with Asians and NA people as long as they contributes with more heads I can chop off. 

LIFEDRAGN - You are right, most NA players just want to build fancy houses and submarines to explore the world. I let them explore the inside of a Shark after they met me on open water. I just hope they will make it in PvP after PTR, they should really had taken the oppertunity to practise now when they had it becasue any Beach BoB form EU gonna whooop theire asses the way they play. 

Lag would be absolutely terrible and ping difference unfair. It is bad enough as it is now.

• Like 1

People still seem to be confused, pvp colonies won't work.  Limitations won't work.  It's easy to work around them.

You could effectively have 500 people in a Company, setup on a discord & website. Operating as a company of 100, ingame as 5 companies. Owning every island in a zone or 2.  They wouldn't need to be allied ingame.  They just need to take orders via discord on when and where to turn up.

Edited by Martyn

2 hours ago, Ash Odenson said:

Isnt all servers in Germany? So Ping would be the same.....

That information is false. Nitrado is a german company but NA servers are not in EU.

I vote for PVP Empire servers, of course.

I work for my government slavers at 50% tax in real life, dont need that as well in an online MMO.

7 hours ago, Talono said:

I vote for PVP Empire servers, of course.

I work for my government slavers at 50% tax in real life, dont need that as well in an online MMO.

You don't have to. You can claim your own Island or go lawless 😉 its completely up to you.

1 hour ago, Willard said:

You don't have to. You can claim your own Island or go lawless 😉 its completely up to you.

Yes, lawless are viable atm. But I hate that on claimed the blocking radius is 21 foundation while lawless is 3-5. Makes it harder to foundation block on lawless.

Edited by gnihar

2 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Yes, lawless are viable atm. But I hate that on claimed the blocking radius is 21 foundation while lawless is 3-5. Makes it harder to foundation block on lawless.

Ye but on lawless noone has a 24 hours window to destroy structures like owner on Settlement. It would be too easy to block whole lawless.

Edited by Willard

Just now, Willard said:

Ye but on lawless noone has a 24 hours window to destroy structures like owner on Settlement. It would be too easy to block whole lawless.

Yes, and neither can we enjoy the benefits of orp. It is basically free buidling with no block radius rule, therefore your whole base can intheory be surrounded and closed by enemy structures - if you don’t puckle up early.

4 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Yes, and neither can we enjoy the benefits of orp. It is basically free buidling with no block radius rule, therefore your whole base can intheory be surrounded and closed by enemy structures - if you don’t puckle up early.

Ye true lawless mess 😄