Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

Empires vs Colonies

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You’re the population they are hoping to get back? People that call others idiots, dumb and stupid if they don’t agree with you? You really are delusional if you think you ‘shot down’ anything I said in the last 5 months were talking here. All I can remember is that I laugh at everything you say/said. But evidently you pay attention to it so I will too. These last 2 days you embarrassed yourself so here’s your change to do the opposite, I will have a close look. But just out of curiosity; What exactly did you ‘shot down’ in the past? I can hardly remember things that never happened. 

kid you try to turn every post into a flame war, while spouting nothing about the game every time.. I have no need to debate you... you are literally a waste of space on this forum and you need to go away.  Please for the love of god do not post here anymore.

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

kid you try to turn every post into a flame war, while spouting nothing about the game every time.. I have no need to debate you... you are literally a waste of space on this forum and you need to go away.  Please for the love of god do not post here anymore.

Yeah now I definitely think you’re just trolling. You’re literally flaming to everyone that disagreed with you in every post.

So.. lets start the real servers now. Hopefully they will really go online on thursday.

I am quite happy with the change in predator spawn, its more relaxed now without cobras respawning on your head every few minutes. I also like that you can respawn on the island you want now. This is a huge advantage for soloplayers / small groups, because even if your beds are gone you still can take revenge fast.

Edited by Talono

1 hour ago, Talono said:

So.. lets start the real servers now. Hopefully they will really go online on thursday.

I am quite happy with the change in predator spawn, its more relaxed now without cobras respawning on your head every few minutes. I also like that you can respawn on the island you want now. This is a huge advantage for soloplayers / small groups, because even if your beds are gone you still can take revenge fast.

Uhh that was just for PTR... you wont be able to spawn everywhere like that on live.... or my god I hope not... god I hope not.

41 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Uhh that was just for PTR... you wont be able to spawn everywhere like that on live.... or my god I hope not... god I hope not.

Pretty sure they intend that for live - it is their solution to the bottleneck of freeports and the disaster of expanding spawns to lawless.  Why do you think they show the atlas - it is so you can see who goes where soon as they claim. suicide teleportation everywhere.

1 minute ago, krazmuze said:

Pretty sure they intend that for live - it is their solution to the bottleneck of freeports and the disaster of expanding spawns to lawless.  Why do you think they show the atlas - it is so you can see who goes where soon as they claim. suicide teleportation everywhere.

If its just for launch... ok... but if its a permanent thing... they are more than ever making the game more zerg based...

Pretty sure that suicide teleport is their intent, never heard them speak of it in a temporary manner.    Instead they have always said they are doing things that get people into the action fast, freeport spawning goes against that design.   They keep their discord open to all the zergs channels.....

If you was expecting realistic battles fought against logistics and each other?  Find another game!

Edited by krazmuze

2 hours ago, Talono said:

That shit won't stick after it goes live. You will still need to follow the "Freeport protocol". This is just for exploration purpose on test server. Hopefully you are making good use of it while it lasts.

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

You’re the population they are hoping to get back? People that call others idiots, dumb and stupid if they don’t agree with you? You really are delusional if you think you ‘shot down’ anything I said in the last 5 months were talking here. All I can remember is that I laugh at everything you say/said. But evidently you pay attention to it so I will too. These last 2 days you embarrassed yourself so here’s your change to do the opposite, I will have a close look. But just out of curiosity; What exactly did you ‘shot down’ in the past? I can hardly remember things that never happened. 

Im pretty sure they want just anyone to come back or buy this.

I like spawning on my Island to tease conquering megas.....just be back, build a bow, kill their tames, harvest sap..burn their ships.

If i cant kill them before they strike back..no problem..i have unlimited lives and nothing to lose....while they have everything to lose.

Muhahahahaha ! 

4 minutes ago, Talono said:

I like spawning on my Island to tease conquering megas.....just be back, build a bow, kill their tames, harvest sap..burn their ships.

If i cant kill them before they strike back..no problem..i have unlimited lives and nothing to lose....while they have everything to lose.

Muhahahahaha ! 

Zerg do not care on ptr, it shows from how they made their bases.