Sign in to follow this  
Daveroe

Cough, New info ,cough

I'm sure this list has been edited, or am I wrong. Also it now says patch date is the 11th of April.

And dont worry about waiting longer guys the devs are doing good work, we can be safe in the knowledge they are spending time wisely 

"More realistic old age wrinkles"

New Feature: Human Catapult. Player characters can now be deployed into battle using a catapult.

Edited by ButtPirate

3 hours ago, ButtPirate said:

New Feature: Human Catapult. Player characters can now be deployed into battle using a catapult.

Reminds of that cartooney pirate game on Microsoft.

29 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Reminds of that cartooney pirate game on Microsoft.

Well sea of thieves is more popular so it would make sense to mimic them.

seems like people are going to die pretty easy if they don’t hit the water though lol

its only  more popular because of summit, SOT is trash and got boring after 4 hours! this game is still fun and im 540 hours in!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

its only  more popular because of summit, SOT is trash and got boring after 4 hours! this game is still fun and im 540 hours in!

I am sure people disagree with you as well. Just because you didn’t like sot doesn’t mean others don’t. 

There have been a lot of people saying that atlas is trash too. Does that make them right because they said it? Does that make you right just because you said it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Talono said:

SOT is trash, Atlas is epic. Discussion over.

You are pretty much wrong on all 3 points 

Ah yes the SoT, it is an arcade game, not comparable to Atlas in anything, and it gets boring very fast. No sense of achievement, no sense of loss, no persistence, adrenaline output=zero.

Basically you play for cosmetics.

That is why I am skeptical on elements that don’t take themselves too serious aka being cartooney, like this new “human catapult”. No historical use of it whatsoever...

Edited by gnihar

8 hours ago, Talono said:

SOT is trash, Atlas is epic. Discussion over.

Excellent. Now let’s start a discussion about the difference between objective and subjective, since that seems to be a thing people on discussion forums struggle with mightily.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ButtPirate said:

I need this feature in my life and the fact it was not available for use on my English teachers for both junior and senior years of high school, or really most of the United States Congress, is criminally negligent if you ask me.