Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Get ready for it

Within the next little while people will start saying “where is the update, it is already the 21st” which is perfectly normal.

then people will say “it’s not midnight in ____ time zone” which is pretty much stupid.

the first type of person needs to realize they are never on time. The second type of person will come up with any excuse for any scenario so it is better just to let them do it.  I heard someone say once “it’s not midnight in Hawaii yet” 😂😂😂😂😂

But hey atleast we know this is ark. Time to get used to the delays guys.

They've already put out there the wipe would not be the 20th, but rather the test server would go live on the 20th.  

That being said, the captains log was supposed to be updated today with date updates. 

It hasn't,  obviously,. They are on PST., though. They have a couple hours. Heh.

1 minute ago, 8ball said:

They've already put out there the wipe would not be the 20th, but rather the test server would go live on the 20th.  

That being said, the captains log was supposed to be updated today with date updates. 

It hasn't,  obviously,. They are on PST., though. They have a couple hours. Heh.

Nice 👍 that is what I was waiting for 😂

i love these replies because is shows that they usually take it all the way till midnight or right before.

not because they are busy, but because that is what they do. Par for the course

Just now, Realist said:

Nice 👍 that is what I was waiting for 😂

i love these replies because is shows that they usually take it all the way till midnight or right before.

not because they are busy, but because that is what they do. Par for the course

Well Dollie did say she was logging off for some sleep, with her stating she'd  have the log up.  I'll give the team some amount of leeway,  I don't pretend to know how deep their staff goes. 

Why are you here, again?

3 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Well Dollie did say she was logging off for some sleep, with her stating she'd  have the log up.  I'll give the team some amount of leeway,  I don't pretend to know how deep their staff goes. 

Why are you here, again?

Yeah she said she was going to sleep at 7 in the morning. I usually only sleep 5-6 hours but I have heard of people sleeping 12 hours before. That can’t be healthy. And in reality she did say a few hours of sleep. I am pretty sure a few is obvious 

Edited by Realist

1 minute ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccc..........

Uge.gif

Thanks a lot man.

This will haunt my dreams tonight.

• Thanks 1

you are so welcome. i hope the devs see that face in their dreams if they delay shit again, too lol. 

Me, im gonna have nightmares of waking up every day and playing alone in the mmo called atlas, the only player on for swaths of servers around... oh wait

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

We have to check if devs sleep took place during the allowed 9 hour time window.

If not we have to deactivate devs beds or demolish them with the wheel.

Alternatively devs can buy a sleep token for 7 million € each.

SLAVES, bring the patch live or we sink your ships and slay your pets !😂😀

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

you are so welcome. i hope the devs see that face in their dreams if they delay shit again, too lol. 

Me, im gonna have nightmares of waking up every day and playing alone in the mmo called atlas, the only player on for swaths of servers around... oh wait

Atlas has evolved into a forum game now.

1 minute ago, Talono said:

We have to check if devs sleep took place during the allowed 9 hour time window.

If not we have to deactivate devs beds or demolish them with the wheel.

Alternatively devs can buy a sleep token for 7 million € each.

I don't have any €  but I have some bolas and a giraffe.

• Like 2