Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi86ita

FUC**** wild Lion

https://ibb.co/Thswp8k

just connected and immediately the surprise, 3 wolves killed 29-40-44 lvl by 2 lion 2-16 lvl probably grabbed through the walls.

I even found one of my lions outside the walls without knowing how

I'm really speechless of this disgusting

Why I always leave mine on neutral. Most tames can destroy a wild animal. But I feel your pain man, you lost a few good ones.

I lost a wolf just loading it on my boat.  Teleported way into the air and died.  Don't get to attached to tames.  They will die.

9 minutes ago, Kakashi86ita said:

https://ibb.co/Thswp8k

just connected and immediately the surprise, 3 wolves killed 29-40-44 lvl by 2 lion 2-16 lvl probably grabbed through the walls.

I even found one of my lions outside the walls without knowing how

I'm really speechless of this disgusting

I have had a lion somehow manage to get itself stuck inside of a foundation under some chickens and it couldn't do anything.  I cannot recommend enough that you leave your tames on neutral inside of your walls though.  This will solve 99% of your problems.  Enough of them can even destroy most alphas with minimal losses even after the "nerf" that seems to be a buff.  

tames on neutral following a passive one is the onyl way ,

u wont leave tames on passive again i bet ........

Edited by UDO

at least you had a reason to lose it. My company has lost many tames to no other reason that random and instantaneous ground swallowing of tames.

example last night we were doing many treasure maps. the second to last one was for 450ish gold. 5 of us on bears, we beat the mobs dismounted got our gold. got back on our mounts to head to ship.

Suddenly someone calls out for help. His bears..randomly and for no reason SUNK into the ground to the point where we could only see his head sticking out.It could not be moved, ridden, called, set to agressive to attack nearby animals. Nothing worked. We were forced to abandon a lvl 66 bear  😞

That same day we lost another lvl 60 bears and a lvl 60 tiger the same way.

3 minutes ago, Nokim said:

at least you had a reason to lose it. My company has lost many tames to no other reason that random and instantaneous ground swallowing of tames.

example last night we were doing many treasure maps. the second to last one was for 450ish gold. 5 of us on bears, we beat the mobs dismounted got our gold. got back on our mounts to head to ship.

Suddenly someone calls out for help. His bears..randomly and for no reason SUNK into the ground to the point where we could only see his head sticking out.It could not be moved, ridden, called, set to agressive to attack nearby animals. Nothing worked. We were forced to abandon a lvl 66 bear  😞

That same day we lost another lvl 60 bears and a lvl 60 tiger the same way.

tames seem to get stuck in things way too easily. using the loading onto boat function often gets them stuck into boats.

2 minutes ago, Virkatjol said:

tames seem to get stuck in things way too easily. using the loading onto boat function often gets them stuck into boats.

Avoid the "Move To [ Insert Ship Name ]" option for right now, just hop on the boat and whistle to follow they should teleport to being where you are/near you instead of inside the structure of the boat.  The problem with "Move To" seems to be that there are designated spots for the animals to teleport.  Most of us are not fully aware of what all these spots are so we build these nicely designed boats only to have our tames inside of some walls/railings/ceilings somewhere. Our tame moving boats typically are built in such a way that there is a large middle section that is completely empty aside from the decks.  Move to so far has worked fine in those situations(going from the side and only moving 1 tame at a time onto the boat, then moving it immediately to a new spot), or using the whistle command which has been working perfectly for me so far(Thanks again @Percieval)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vaenix said:

Avoid the "Move To [ Insert Ship Name ]" option for right now, just hop on the boat and whistle to follow they should teleport to being where you are/near you instead of inside the structure of the boat.  The problem with "Move To" seems to be that there are designated spots for the animals to teleport.  Most of us are not fully aware of what all these spots are so we build these nicely designed boats only to have our tames inside of some walls/railings/ceilings somewhere. Our tame moving boats typically are built in such a way that there is a large middle section that is completely empty aside from the decks.  Move to so far has worked fine in those situations(going from the side and only moving 1 tame at a time onto the boat, then moving it immediately to a new spot), or using the whistle command which has been working perfectly for me so far(Thanks again @Percieval)

yep that is what i've been doing. I was able to just follow to a mid ladder and climb up but last night the bear climbed up in the way back... so now i'm only using the whistle from ship.