holyshackle

The Dragon is extremely over powered and does not belong in the game

The Dragon, 20k gold, which can be farmed quite easily in matter of a few hours for a normal sized tribe.

Once tamed it has 150k Health and takes almost no damage from every source, sinking every boat like they're made of paper.

The worst part about it, beastmastery traits can buff and heal the dragon.

A lot of people left Ark because of the Titans infestation dropping bases within minutes, please don't ruin your game with another overly tuned tame....

Dragon needs to be nerfed to a normal creatures level, don't ruin Atlas with god tame creatures tipping the scales completely to one side, focus more on Boat/foot pvp over tames being even viable (should only be used for PvE and farming)

Edited by holyshackle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm afraid all the mythical creatures are not really making the game any better. It subtly reminds me of Ark when they introduced all the Tek stuff.

• Like 2

Agreed, even if you setup defences specifically for dragons, you probably couldnt take one down effectively. In game projectiles and reload speeds would make it disheartning to actually fight it in open combat.

If I had to defend against one I would probably just disconnect from Atlas and go play another game for 8 hours.

another huge factor affecting this is the cap limit on team sizes... 500 players, are you kidding me, servers can only handle 150(with insane lag). The company cap size should be 75 or less, that would ensure that players sink sufficient gold and resources toward war endeavours over just getting dragons (yes plural) to go annihilate fleets of boats and hard work.

Edited by Bad News Bear
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Did they change it from 30k to 10k?

From 20k to 10k apparently

edit: it’s 20k

Edited by Bad News Bear

1 minute ago, Bad News Bear said:

From 20k to 10k

Okay so apparently I had it wrong to begin with. Either way, the picture painted is not one that sounds like something improving the overall game experience.

Dragons are broken af . easy to get and impossible to kill between the lag and ddosing. dont fucking ruin this game by not listening to your players . 

• Like 1

Dragon idea is cool but should be killable for sure and was probably reduced in price too early. I have yet to come across one in game myself but I have seen the wrath they sow via other sources. It's like all the stuff on the golden age ruins atm. You can crit them on the first shot maybe, you can slowly whittle them down, but it takes way to much effort and stuff is not balanced right. I also don't understand how the predators don't attack each other on the island constantly to balance the spawns to a degree. Is there some in game story behind that on the island beyond the possible it was just overlooked? Currently those are just a clusterf... pile of super high level everything.

• Like 1

It´s a shame the OPed history of tames continue in a game that is supposed not to be about tames.

I'm guessing it makes sense if you're using the dragon, and later other tames, to help your company get the power stones and fountain of youth, however that level of altruism doesn't really exist in the game, and definitely not in the PVP side of things.

How powerful everything is there makes more sense if you're supposed to be on the back of a dragon while you fight it.