Sign in to follow this  
Malr

STAFF PLEASE HELP.

Just now, Sulfurblade said:

Your joking its certainly not sarcastic....

Hope it is otherwise society is definitely lost 😄 

15 minutes ago, 8bitGamer said:

Are you under 18? If so then this should be fixed asap since that would be a class C felony.

Yup I'm 17.

Just now, Percieval said:

Hope it is otherwise society is definitely lost 😄 

wait you think this type of behavior is okay???  

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

the post is a lie, it's not genuine.  They're all laughing about it. 

It's not a lie, but you can believe whatever you want. 

Just now, Sulfurblade said:

wait you think this type of behavior is okay???  

It’s part of the game, just like it has been on ARK for years. There needs to be a way out, suicide or something else.

You see the cow taking a shit right at the moment of his screenshot?  This is proof that the punk OP is lying.  He and his friends are laughing at all of you on Discord right now.

6 minutes ago, Malr said:

Yup I'm 17.

This is a sexual harassment of underage girl(or boy).
This does it....

Edited by ReveralX

1 minute ago, ReveralX said:

This is a sexual harassment of underage girl.
This does it....

It’s a game. And getting a baby is a game mechanic, it’s not that real age is the same ingame.

2 hours ago, [616]RexFortis said:

You see the cow taking a shit right at the moment of his screenshot?  This is proof that the punk OP is lying.  He and his friends are laughing at all of you on Discord right now.

Lol that shits been there for a long time idk how that says I'm lying. Also how lame are me and my friends that we laugh at being caged and "faking" it. Idgaf anyway, since I'm free now after 12 hours

You should get people together to go and take everything this asshat owns away in game. And do it over and over again.

This is just wrong. what guild is it and their names?

Z

Edited by Znick

5 hours ago, Percieval said:

Who’s stupid enough to be in a cage that long? Making a new character takes a smidge of that time. 

When you have a 130 character that went through all of the ascensions you don’t just let it go 

6 hours ago, Realist said:

When you have a 130 character that went through all of the ascensions you don’t just let it go 

On official? 

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

On official? 

Yeah, that isn’t something you are willing to let go of 

Just now, Realist said:

Yeah, that isn’t something you are willing to let go of 

I would, but you can never know when they’re gonna let you go. 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

I would, but you can never know when they’re gonna let you go. 

Takes way too long to get to 130 man. Way too long 

Just now, Realist said:

Takes way too long to get to 130 man. Way too long 

I wouldn’t let myself not play for a month because of some ass in his base. But like I already said, you never know how long it will take. 

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I wouldn’t let myself not play for a month because of some ass in his base. But like I already said, you never know how long it will take. 

Well like you said, in ark you can make as many characters as you want. You just have to go to a different server. Eventually they will mess up and the body will die

I love this game more and more ❤️ 
Did you actually send nudez? 😄 

@SJW: go fcking play hello kitty online and not a hardcore full loot pvp game.

We also took prisoners, ended up in an alliance.

TLDR: dont be a dick and you wont end up days in jail.

18 hours ago, Realist said:

There is nothing you can do about that. It is a game mechanic that is purposefully put there. People were caged for over a mo th in ark. You will stay there until they decide to let you go.

good to see the cage people have arisen though 👍

on a side not as far as getting them banned for their behavior you literally have to have screenshots(multiple) and audio to be able to even do anything in the first place. You have to have irrefutable proof. Even then it won’t be a ban they will probably just get a warning or a wipe for the first offense. Good luck getting out, nobody else can help you 

Im pretty sure what they are doing is actually illegal and I mean criminally illegal and if you are under 18 then I would guess evenmore so. 

Record these people demanding cyber sex from you and report it to the police. This is not a "kewl feature" what this boils down to is extortion/blackmail in an attempt to obtain sexual gratification and that is highly illegal. If you think this is harmless fun then I advise you take a long hard look at your moral compass and at what is actually going on here. 

If you have a child who's ball has been take away and another person is refusing to give it back unless sexual services are given it puts it into perspective. 

If I were you developers I would remove this feature immediately otherwise this may well blow up in your face. 

If the media gets a hold of this grapesshot will become instantly well known around the world for all the wrong reasons

9 minutes ago, Badkebab said:

Im pretty sure what they are doing is actually illegal and I mean criminally illegal and if you are under 18 then I would guess evenmore so. 

Record these people demanding cyber sex from you and report it to the police. This is not a "kewl feature" what this boils down to is extortion/blackmail in an attempt to obtain sexual gratification and that is highly illegal. If you think this is harmless fun then I advise you take a long hard look at your moral compass and at what is actually going on here. 

If you have a child who's ball has been take away and another person is refusing to give it back unless sexual services are given it puts it into perspective. 

If I were you developers I would remove this feature immediately otherwise this may well blow up in your face. 

If the media gets a hold of this grapesshot will become instantly well known around the world for all the wrong reasons

First off, good idea and info as far as the police goes. If he is a minor that is in fact illegal.

he is what I disagree with. The developers aren’t removing anything. Since you called them grapeshot you must not be familiar with ark. This is actually wildcard no matter what anyone says.

and if you are not familiar with ark I’ll inform you. This isn’t as far as the sexual favors goes but from a non sexual stand point, ark has had the cage for over 3 years and is a normal mechanic of the game. People had their characters stuck in a cage for over a month before. 

Wildcard will not do anything about that. They didn’t then and they definitely won’t now. 

I don’t disagree with you in this certain situation because of the sexual nature of it, but if you take away that component and they just antes to be jerks, there is literally nothing you can do about it. Wildcard doesn’t care because they put it in the game and never took it out over 3 years. 

14 minutes ago, Badkebab said:

... come on please. Don’t be that guy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

... come on please. Don’t be that guy. 

Yeah sorry can't help being a grown up and not codoning sexual extortion. I will happily be that guy all day every day.

• Like 5