Sign in to follow this  
Strider

How to fight Aimbotters?

I need some tips and guides on how to fight them aimbotters. Since Dev's are not doing anything about them. We have a war coming up in the next 24hrs and there will be at the very least 4 aimbotters that we know of on the opposing side.

In agreement with the game's true intent and design, i recommend having 50 aimbotters of your own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Charge into battle while holding a penguin to take the shot for you.

• Haha 2

Lag is your best defense. Bring as much random shit to battle as you can, and pray they lag out to the point of being disconnected.

All great advice. But, i am done with the game. Dev's don't care that cheaters are ripping their game apart. I won't be wasting anymore time on it. Had some great potential but can't be achieved the way Grapeshot is going about it.

I haven't done any high-stakes PvP yet, just skirmishes, but I've heard complaints on the other side of things where headshotting people in high-end plate does negligible damage.  Any comments/thoughts on that?