Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ahoy!

We've now reinstated the Resource / Creature Navigator with enhancements for ExploreAtlas V2.0 - 

Resource / Creature Navigator

Choose your current Grid / Resource or Creature. Then we'll show you the closest option and the alternative grids. 

We hope you enjoy this feature! You can find this here - https://exploreatlas.co.uk/explore/

Explore Atlas Dev Team

Edited by ExploreAtlas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ExploreAtlas said:

Ahoy!

We've now reinstated the Resource / Creature Navigator with enhancements for ExploreAtlas V2.0 - 

Resource / Creature Navigator

Choose your current Grid / Resource or Creature. Then we'll show you the closest option and the alternative grids. 

We hope you enjoy this feature! You can find this here - https://exploreatlas.co.uk/explore/

Explore Atlas Dev Team

Where the hell is the discovery point navigation?

even the new people know where the tames and resources are by now.

you really should have done discovery points first. Smh

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Realist said:

Where the hell is the discovery point navigation?

even the new people know where the tames and resources are by now.

you really should have done discovery points first. Smh

You go build it then 😆

It's not actually been requested through us yet. But to be honest, i'm not sure what the purpose would be since people won't know specific discovery names. We already display all the locations for discoveries though 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a great Tool. I use it all the time when planing routes. Thank you for your hard work!

Are there plans for dividing metals into Pure and just stone metal?

And maby some indicators for recource hotspots? (Spots with dense recource patches / easy to farm)

Maby a Map where you can log in your tresure maps and save it for later?

So much ideas and so little time, i know 🙂

Anyway, keep up the good work! o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 3:03 PM, Realist said:

Where the hell is the discovery point navigation?

even the new people know where the tames and resources are by now.

you really should have done discovery points first. Smh

Here you are my friend @Realist

https://antihax.github.io/

Top right can choose to display the discovery point locations island tames and rescources and a couple of other things. This is not 100% correct and many zones are missing some discoveries but all rescources seem to be correct. Some islands are rotated on this map to as to what they are in game (correct island and placement just rotated) for these islands the discovery points can be found at the coords provided and the location of the black circle on map is not correct. Best to still take a spyglass for discoveries as this map does not display altitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MasterFiren said:

It is a great Tool. I use it all the time when planing routes. Thank you for your hard work!

Are there plans for dividing metals into Pure and just stone metal?

And maby some indicators for recource hotspots? (Spots with dense recource patches / easy to farm)

Maby a Map where you can log in your tresure maps and save it for later?

So much ideas and so little time, i know 🙂

Anyway, keep up the good work! o7

We're making some huge changes to the overall map to make some of this possible 🙂 However, the game files do not directly dictate whether the resource is pure or just a byproduct. So at the moment; we're trying to construct an accurate and simple way to ensure this data comes through. The treasure map idea is great and is something we're already building 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×