Sign in to follow this  
uaf

Truly Ark 2.0 (Crashes and servers full included)

1 minute ago, XII said:

Trash devs 

Boohoo if you don't like the game go away lol.

Go enjoy your Christmas somewhere else 🙂

• Like 1

How could I not like the game lul. 

Delayed countless times and after all the delaying it's still scuffed.

6 minutes ago, Vainesy said:

Boohoo if you don't like the game go away lol.

Go enjoy your Christmas somewhere else 🙂

Like the game? Haha, I can't even join it because servers are down. What are you liking in the main menu ? 😄 

Launching before X-mas = devs away or on heavy duty

200k+ viewers on stream, they expected a launch with 10 players ? (Ark should've told them what to expect when launching 3 DLCs.. )

Todays priorities are enabling private Atlas servers.. while official servers are down

Just now, uaf said:

Like the game? Haha, I can't even join it because servers are down. What are you liking in the main menu ? 😄 

Launching before X-mas = devs away or on heavy duty

200k+ viewers on stream, they expected a launch with 10 players ? (Ark should've told them what to expect when launching 3 DLCs.. )

Todays priorities are enabling private Atlas servers.. while official servers are down

See i dont feel that issue. im connected to the US PVE server and apart from the lag which is my own issue ive only been DC'd once.

Which is a common issue on any EA survival launch its not isolated to ATLAS

The worse for me is the fact the devs/ community support are not even making us aware on time scales etc of when we can actually join a server? 

Just now, Francis_Drake said:

The worse for me is the fact the devs/ community support are not even making us aware on time scales etc of when we can actually join a server? 

Look at any massive MMO these days, they're never ready to support the amount of players that flood into the game suddenly. Again, if its a huge issue for you, wait until the launch issues are all sorted out and the game runs smooth.

2 minutes ago, Francis_Drake said:

They don't care. They already said they're done and everything is good on their end. 

Just now, Francis_Drake said:

every game fails, i get the whole hip cups with new servers and new launches but COMMUNICATION is king. 

I agree, but check the community manager's twitter. That's where most of the more specific updates are coming from.

Chill people, its early acces and it just released. And probably 100k+ bashing the servers. 

Common sense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Majic said:

What the hell is this? Some sort of early access game?

Yep, complete with the same problems that have been plaguing Ark for almost four years.

Who could have guessed. 

Well they could take the logo/sign when you login that says welcome to Atlas, at last!  It seems like they could have done better than the 150 people they had in the PVP server before they started "throttling for better experience". Just seems like a small number.

8 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

They don't care. They already said they're done and everything is good on their end. 

I mean, we quite literally said we're investigating the connection issues, but sure, we don't care.

• Like 4

Hit the refund button.i've played ARK since early access and yes that games got bugs and its a joke but this has barely been live a few hours.we are here to play a buggy pile of crap and help the devs not play a fully polished retail game.get a grip and reread the early access page on steam...

Just now, ronson12 said:

Hit the refund button.i've played ARK since early access and yes that games got bugs and its a joke but this has barely been live a few hours.we are here to play a buggy pile of crap and help the devs not play a fully polished retail game.get a grip and reread the early access page on steam...

Yes please refund, and stop whining, Jeez.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eli said:

I mean, we quite literally said we're investigating the connection issues, but sure, we don't care.

I mean if you cared, you would have fixed it in the four years it has been a rampant problem in Ark. 

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

ELI you guys might wanna use the overhead announcements for updates on the site too.
I was a DAY ONE one when i created my account. depends how easy they are to update IDK

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Yep, complete with the same problems that have been plaguing Ark for almost four years.

Who could have guessed. 

Perhaps four years of complaining here will produce a different result.

• Haha 1

Just now, Majic said:

Perhaps four years of complaining here will produce a different result.

Doubtful. 

They don't care. It's their job, so they will fix it, but that's about it. Wildcard is a studio that has proven itself to be incompetent, it's why the company name changed. 

3 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

I mean if you cared, you would have fixed it in the four years it has been a rampant problem in Ark. 

This is a situation that, given the scale and size of how much people looked forward to this, just could not properly be accounted for. Did we account for mass purchases of the game when it's made available? Yes we did, yet steam still got all wonky. Did we account for tons of players from all over the world trying to join in the moment the servers go up? You bet. Yet even then actuality still vastly exceeded our already sizeable preparations. It's just one of those situations where you plan big, then plan bigger than your big plan, but your plans still don't size up to the situation at hand.

• Like 2