Sign in to follow this  
sydred

new skill system

i'm play alone, and new system skill point doesn't give me a chance to do anything.

• Like 2

now my friends don't want to play because of bugs, and im from Russia, game only on English, and most players from eu

Usually with an MMO, playing solo on officials is one of the hardest things out there. This skill system is MMO based which means you need to work in a group together to achieve certain goals. 

11 minutes ago, sydred said:

now my friends don't want to play because of bugs, and im from Russia, game only on English, and most players from eu

Стоит только попробовать discord.gg/SGbTrkb

Edited by Redrick

Im agree with the 2 sides, but ill see legit to have the full skill sistem with a max lvl of 100lvl, i like pve snd pvp and this force you in play on type or be a shit pvp player doing a 50%.

pd: russians on mmo games are everywhere

in classic mmo you choose tank, heal or dps, in this game, without ship you can't travel, without guns and swords you can't kill a predator, armor or cooking?

• Like 1

for a comfortable game at maximum LVL should be pumped at least 5-6 branches of skills

поломали игру . те кто не хочет играть в большой группе по каким либо причинам просто кинуты "на бабки". без клана не играбельно совсем.

Edited by KimRSQ

это с учетом того, что на пвп сервере остался челик с кукингом, а на него напали 2 типа с пистолетами и растащили всю базу, так как система очков такая

Im also a soloplayer. the few people i know is playing pvp and i play pve. I dont like teaming up with i dont know so whats my options? uninstall? This game went from fun to just pisses me off. 

• Like 2

player pooling should only be for bosses and world pvp

I think that after this topic, the system will return back

• Like 2

great, discount, I was killed by a snake and all my loot was gone, in my house and do again, I can not do anything

7 minutes ago, Gamling said:

Im also a soloplayer. the few people i know is playing pvp and i play pve. I dont like teaming up with i dont know so whats my options? uninstall? This game went from fun to just pisses me off. 

MMO’s are usually for groups of players, but you can always look for a solo friendly private server.

Just now, Percieval said:

MMO’s are usually for groups of players, but you can always look for a solo friendly private server.

Yeah i could and only get 10-20% of the map and the risk of it shutting down at any moment.

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

in MMO's players looking for groups ONLY for raids and pvp

• Like 2

Just now, sydred said:

Ye but thinking you can survive or do much as a small group in a server with 700 islands to share over 40K players.. 

Just now, sydred said:

Exactly! I played wow for 8 years, swtor for 2 years and Eso for a few months, and not once i felt crippled by any skilltree. Now i can only count pixels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Ye but thinking you can survive or do much as a small group in a server with 700 islands to share over 40K players.. 

700 islands and a good amount of them are uninhabitable for a solo player due to being unable to make the necessary survival equipment and will not have access to the survival skills needed to live in such conditions. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

man stop it. for lots of mmo games doesnt necessary join to a group or a clan. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Okay. people don't play 24\7 to have always been all in all

3 minutes ago, KimRSQ said:

man stop it. for lots of mmo games doesnt necessary join to a group or a clan. 

it is necessary only for communication and fun

I don't want to have all the skills, to be able to make an medium ship, a sword and pistols with a gun, a little cooking to replenish vitamins. but with this system, I can't do that.

Edited by sydred
  • Like 2

Alright from comments I can understand that people have had other thoughts about this certain MMO’s than others. Hopefully the devs will also think about your certain playstyle, but I don’t know if they will do. 

Edited by Percieval

Just now, Percieval said:

Alright from comments I can understand that people have had other thoughts about this certain MMO’s than others.  

man ARK was not MMO. this is a first try to make MMO from this devs. seems they even dont know how mmo should looks .