Sign in to follow this  
xx0zill

Devs gonna do something about the dupes?

22 minutes ago, Malfunktion said:

If i read Bruh anymore im going to kill something in ATLAS... Is this the damn 80s lol? 

I mean, I was born in 85 so...lol 😛

1 hour ago, shaunobrow said:

Honestly, this game just needs player progress wiped clean. 

Yeah sure they fixed some of the dupe stuff, but whats there is now there, and the mongolian horde has plenty of supplies to fuel its endless conquer of virtual booty 😛 

so 4 days in they wipe everyone and everything, 4 days from that they find other bugs/glitches/exploits, wipe everyone and everything and so on?

Edited by Kanwulf
  • Sad 1

I reported this a few days ago in the Bug Reports forum. Never heard back from the devs. Great dev team.....

It seems the devs have learned sfa from their ARK development. Same issues, same exploits, same problems. This whole duping issue wouldn't exist if they had global ID's for items especially powerful and expensive items like Galleons and cannons. 

Edited by Bullet Force

If ARK is any indication of the roadmap for this game,  they will "allow" these things to happen during early access, all the while patching out the discovered exploits and hacks over time. After they feel most of it has been patched out,  they will do targeted ban waves on abusers. Rinse and repeat until the end of Early Access, at which point they will hopefully have nullified most of the exploits, and will release NEW official servers, sending the corrupted early access servers into legacy status.

Edited by Widgit
It had a typo and I couldn't stand it.

2 minutes ago, Widgit said:

If ARK is any indication of the roadmap for this game,  they will "allow" these things to happen during early access, all the while patching out the discovered exploits and hacks over time. After they feel most of it has been patched out,  they will do targetted ban waves on abusers. Rinse and repeat until the end of Early Access, at which point they will hopefully have nullified most of the epxloits, and will release NEW official servers, sending the corrupted early access servers into legacy status.

I’d wipe any duping companies, if they want to play fairly they can come back and if they don’t, stay away or be banned again. 

8 hours ago, Danielnz00 said:

Everyone chill,  devs will be watching and checking in on it,  if there is an issue it will be sorted,  same devs from ark so if they are found to be duping they will be Dev wiped 

Its "Totally not Wildcard" and they never properly gave a damn about duping.... So far with your magical thinking....