Dollie

Execution Bugs: Level Rollback and Crafting Bonus Cap

what else would be fair? Lvl 50 taking 2 gun shots and die. Lvl 100 taking 2 gun shots and die as well.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:16 AM, Redrick said:

... can you please find a good game designer?

and maybe install punk buster instead of battleye the mall cop.

Edited by Megalithic

On 5/22/2019 at 6:21 AM, DaSeppo said:

Ich bin Wochenlang rumgefahren um auf Lev. 70 zu kommen, und dann werden solche Spieler noch mit Lev 100 belohnt.... Ich bin raus aus Atlas. Bye bye

I agree, LVL 1 to this players is very just, has many player honest in game.

@Dollie

Really though, what was the reasoning for letting them retain lvl 100? Even now, it is blatantly obvious who used the exploits. Resetting them back to lvl 50 would have still been a slap on the wrist for what can only be described a blatant and excessive abuse of an obviously broken mechanic. Another option would have been to award everyone else lvl 100 so that we can all reap the fruits of their ill begotten labor. The important thing is that the community would have been able to swallow that. Where as we, or at least I for one, will not have any fear of repercussion should I find an exploit and use it wantonly. 

Its more so disappointing due to the fact that Jat said on the last live stream that GS would be taking a more aggressive stance on this issue. He has now been made an agent of fake news on this topic.

Personally, a wipe would have been preferable to what you did. We are all having to suffer from not getting handed lvl 100 and having to compete with those that did. So we might as well all suffer a wipe. At least then the equation would be balanced.

-CS