Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Lets eat drink and eat some more

Seriously guys eating and drinking should be a realistic add to the game not the basis for the whole game,I went from one island to the next today in the same grid and went from full to empty by the time i got there,if we got bigger by food we'd be floating like balloons and wouldn't need an airship.You honestly need to slow down the water and food consumption as its not adding to the realism just taking away the enjoyment.And a heatwave every few minutes!!???Wth.thx

1 hour ago, Whitehawk said:

Seriously guys eating and drinking should be a realistic add to the game not the basis for the whole game,I went from one island to the next today in the same grid and went from full to empty by the time i got there,if we got bigger by food we'd be floating like balloons and wouldn't need an airship.You honestly need to slow down the water and food consumption as its not adding to the realism just taking away the enjoyment.And a heatwave every few minutes!!???Wth.thx

Definitely. You should be able to drink any water in game as in the sea as well

1 hour ago, Whitehawk said:

rubbish , i traveled across over 8 grids yesterday the only thing that reduced was the vitamins albeit very very very slowly ,, if u have the right skills in your ships that slow down the rates of food / vitamin decay it

u never lost all the food in less than one grid of travel ..... dont exaggerate .

• Like 1

You must be doing something very wrong. I can go several grids in low wind without needing to eat or drink and generally I only need to eat to replenish vitamins, not my food and I rarley need to drink because rain tops off my water. I live in the tropics too with frequent heatwaves and still find myself rarley drinking.

Put some points in fortitude, it will help with food/water consumption due to elements

Edited by jabnlab

only things i bother feeding are my animals ......vits are the only thing that slowly trickles down for me mainly.....and i may have the odd drink of water from my barrel here and there...but i dont worry about all that......never been a huge issue for me except the first few levels like...

tame a couple of bears and do a couple of treasure hunts...get some levels and ram them points out..

i didnt come straight back after the patch..my mate talked me into it....only been playing a week and a half....i was level 42 after my first day in game..(a 14 hour sesh lol)

if things get that bad...just jump on the fire and respawn.

its a game...game it

Sorry I need to clarify ,I actually meant the vitamins, if you eat with a full stomach you damage your health,and your vitamins deplete even when your food bar is full.also with the water, I am in a zone where we get a heatwave every 5-10 minutes,which to be frank is getting monotonous,especially as swimming no longer seems to cool me down.thx

It is flawed anyway, all you have to do is die and respawn so its back to normal.

I would like them to fix this system in a way so when you eat the foods needed you get some sort of experience or buff the longer you keep it up.

I went into cooking with foods, waste of time right now until they stop you dying to reset. Another solution might be when you respawn without having enough food prior you have even lower vitamin to start with.

Not to sure of the solution but it needs to change.