Sign in to follow this  
ButtPirate

Company Levels

Add levels to companies.  The levels are based on the number of players in the company. 50 members/Level 50 company.

Then make it so you cant attack a base or ship whos company is 10 level below your companies level.

So if I only have one person in my company my company level would be 2 and a level 50 company can not destroy my base or ships unless I attack them first.

Is 0 reason for this large companies to destroy small companies shit, only reason they do it is to grief.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ButtPirate said:

Add levels to companies.  The levels are based on the number of players in the company. 50 members/Level 50 company.

Then make it so you cant attack a base or ship whos company is 10 level below your companies level.

So if I only have one person in my company my company level would be 2 and a level 50 company can not destroy my base or ships unless I attack them first.

Is 0 reason for this large companies to destroy small companies shit, only reason they do it is to grief.

Hey pretty good idea actually

you got greedy when you said "or ship" but I love the idea. so level 12 companys would be attacking level 2 companys ie 12v2 sound much better than 50v1 lets push this idea!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ButtPirate said:

The best part about it is that a level 50 would have to attack 40 or higher. That would be awesome. 

Yep. Let’s make this a thing 👍

5 hours ago, Realist said:

The best part about it is that a level 50 would have to attack 40 or higher. That would be awesome. 

Yep. Let’s make this a thing 👍

Let's make this a thing?

Tell me, how can you do that when you've never played this game once? lMAO FOOL

• Like 1

I don't like it.  At the rate we're going you'll have to send emails asking permission from the devs to attack someone....response time 6 months.

This is so easily exploitable its not funny. Ah the things people will do on this forum to try and avoid PVP. Quite amusing.

1 hour ago, Bullet Force said:

This is so easily exploitable its not funny. Ah the things people will do on this forum to try and avoid PVP. Quite amusing.

Haha yes, but as there will be one PVP mode without PVP restriction for scared carebears (Empire server) it doesnot matter.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, Bullet Force said:

its not pvp when its 50 players attacking one player.... I know you think it is cause you play like that.