Sign in to follow this  
sora

I have a question about aging.  I've been playing for almost a day on official servers and I'm already 23 years old in game.  Will my character eventually die of old age?  If so, what happens?  Will I lose all my levels, skills and start over or will i retain everything and just get to create a new character?  I'm a little scared of investing a ton of time leveling and grinding just to end up wiped when my character gets too old.

Sorry if this has already been asked of clarified.

2 hours ago, sora said:

I have a question about aging.  I've been playing for almost a day on official servers and I'm already 23 years old in game.  Will my character eventually die of old age?  If so, what happens?  Will I lose all my levels, skills and start over or will i retain everything and just get to create a new character?  I'm a little scared of investing a ton of time leveling and grinding just to end up wiped when my character gets too old.

Not sure if that system has been implemented yet some info on how it's going to work would be nice

It is going to just be cosmetic right now, later into development they will implement the kids / heredity aspects.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, sora said:

Yes you lose everything if you die of old age 

3 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Cant imagine you'd loose 100% of progress every 2 weeks ish though...

Will be interesting to see what happens in 5-10 days!!

Yes if you die of old age you lose everything.

Just now, Realist said:

Yes you lose everything if you die of old age 

Do you have a source?

1 minute ago, sora said:

Do you have a source?

Read up on the issue. I don’t get paid to spend my time posting proof. 

They added age for a reason. If you don’t breed you lose everything. You can use google 

• Confused 1

Just now, Realist said:

Read up on the issue. I don’t get paid to spend my time posting proof. 

They added age for a reason. If you don’t breed you lose everything. You can use google 

Then how do you breed?  Google and the wiki don't provide much information which is why I've resulted to asking on the forums. 

12 minutes ago, sora said:

Then how do you breed?  Google and the wiki don't provide much information which is why I've resulted to asking on the forums. 

You have to get married with the opposite sex and then breed the humans. 

I was letting you k ow that yes you lose everything from dying of old age. Not a master on breeding but I do know you lose your progress if you don’t breed

12 minutes ago, sora said:

Now it is probably time to start another thread on how to breed because most people will just tell you that yes you will lose everything. Maybe someone knows something on breeding so I suggest making a thread about breeding

edit: the good thing is this question was answered 

Edited by Realist

1 minute ago, Realist said:

You have to get married with the opposite sex and then breed the humans. 

I was letting you k ow that yes you lose everything from dying of old age. Not a master on breeding but I do know you lose your progress if you don’t breed

Have you figured out how to breed characters yet? 

11 minutes ago, sora said:

Have you figured out how to breed characters yet? 

No, that is why i recommend to make a new breeding post. Your problem won’t get the attention it needs here since the title is wrong now 

Lol everything your saying is speculation realist. There has been no confirmation or communication on this feature, steam page also references a fountain of youth which on speculation could be a way of bypassing this game feature

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Lol everything your saying is speculation realist. There has been no confirmation or communication on this feature, steam page also references a fountain of youth which on speculation could be a way of bypassing this game feature

He asked if you died of old age do you lose everything. How can a dead person use a fountain of youth? Yeah good job dude 🙄

The clue is in the item always in your inventory. they are probably going to have you be your descendant as each character ages out.