Sign in to follow this  
Dojii

Pre Wipe Cosmetic Hat

6 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Show us where they said play in March and not a specific date?

Show us where they said it's just one day.

13 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Did you watch the stream clip? Or did you ignore that too?

I did.  And I certainly don't recall anything about "you must log on on the day we say or you don't get the hat".

Just now, CazzT said:

Show us where they said it's just one day.

I did.  And I certainly don't recall anything about "you must log on on the day we say or you don't get the hat".

My god, listen to this for 30 seconds! Then tell me where they don't say anything about "a day".

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/388358265?t=30m25s

People ignoring the facts straight from the person on the team, what more do they want?

Until jat says otherwise i will believe the stream more than "know it all" people on here. 

• Like 1

Finally, at the end of March, when this update drops, we’ll be commiserating those of you who have taken part in ATLAS’ first iteration. We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe. Please keep an eye out for our announcements for when the deadline is, so you can be sure to get the cosmetic!

STRAIGHT FROM CAPTAINS LOG , DEADLINE IS THE END OF THE OFFER NOT THE DAY U NEED TO LOG IN , basic english language and understanding of it ,

Edited by UDO
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, UDO said:

Finally, at the end of March, when this update drops, we’ll be commiserating those of you who have taken part in ATLAS’ first iteration. We’ll be rewarding all players who have ever logged into Official ATLAS prior to the wipe with a special cosmetic item that you’ll be able to keep post-wipe. Please keep an eye out for our announcements for when the deadline is, so you can be sure to get the cosmetic!

STRAIGHT FROM CAPTAINS LOG , DEADLINE IS THE END OF THE OFFER NOT THE DAY U NEED TO LOG IN , basic english language and understanding of it ,

Again another troll ignoring the live stream clip that I posted where Jat clearly explains in basic English how it will work. Yet you chose to interpret the written word in your own way.

23 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Again another troll ignoring the live stream clip that I posted where Jat clearly explains in basic English how it will work. Yet you chose to interpret the written word in your own way.

That Captain's log was posted AFTER THE STREAM.  Guess which one is more up to date...

Before you start throwing around the "troll" accusation, make sure you're not being a troll yourself.

Edited by CazzT
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

The Capts log was a recap of the livestream and came after the livestream. Both were by Jat. Both could be wrong when the new Capts Log drops. 

• Like 1

GIVE US OUR DAMN PIXELS!!!  I'm going into a pixel frenzy.  They wiped my base!   Where's my cosmetic that is my monument of 800 hours R.I.P.  

Help me.  I guess I'm just gonna log in now.  last day before the wipe.

2 minutes ago, Dojii said:

GIVE US OUR DAMN PIXELS!!!  I'm going into a pixel frenzy.  They wiped my base!   Where's my cosmetic that is my monument of 800 hours R.I.P.  

Help me.  I guess I'm just gonna log in now.  last day before the wipe.

yeah you still got a few weeks to go bud... ptr isnt even out yet and the wipe wont happen for atleast a week after ptr is released. probably a month after tbh, if you look at grapeshots track record... dont expect to be able to have a good time for a very long time.

1 hour ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

yeah you still got a few weeks to go bud... ptr isnt even out yet and the wipe wont happen for atleast a week after ptr is released. probably a month after tbh, if you look at grapeshots track record... dont expect to be able to have a good time for a very long time.

ya that whole "Atlas Launching today DEC 13" feel.  then "ok nm the 15th".  Then it was like... finally the 23rd or something.  Good times.   Worst launch ever.  still played and had fun but damn... I need dat cosmetic