Dollie

Show 'n Tell #6: Deadline 28th March

:skull: SHOW 'N TELL :skull:

Avast, Pathfinders it be time for a new Show 'n Tell Showcase!\

Hear ye, hear ye! We be treasure huntin' fer the finest of ATLAS community creations! Show us yer mighty fleets, paint pieces, flags & sails, impenetrable forts, hellish tats, scenic screenshots, 'n entertainin' videos!

Each fortnight, we'll be runnin' a contest where we'll select th' best o' th' bunch 'n award tha winners wit' a cash prize! Submit your entries in this 'ere thread for us to be viewin'. 

We’ve created this dedicated thread for submissions. Don’t hesitate to show us what you’ve got. The last two week's entries were amazing and we look forward to what you have for us this fortnight! 

large.OTOWA72jpeg.jpg

Boom! OTAWA72

This is a friendly contest and not intended as something highly competitive. We'd like to showcase your creations in their many varied shapes and forms.

Submit your entries by Thursday 28th March for a chance to fill your chests with some booty!

:anchor:

• Like 2

I probably wont go spamming my older entries, so here's what I've gotten this week.

YpLM4lq.jpg

U7AaKvN.jpg

pSPnkLo.jpg

KrT5Bgn.jpg

L5TbL5d.jpg

We've been working on this housing project for a week now, i had to give myself something to do during this Anarchy to keep me motivated, working on this beast has definitely kept me busy! Thanks for giving me somewhere to post these, Typically they'd just sit there in the dark after i spam my discord with them.