Sign in to follow this  
microphobe

March Madness Celebrations

So what are people going to be doing on wipe day?

Personally I plan on loading all my favourite animals and crew onto my favourite brig and sailing into the middle of the ocean somewhere to drink spiced rum and shoot flare guns into the sky as the server goes down.

What are other people going to be up to?

since veryone around me stopped playing on PVE serv offi

i stopped too, just logged saturday to feed crew and animals

and now they re gonna die since i wont play anymore

i will unlock all storage on N3 base tonite or tomorrow

+300 BP free all ql all types ( ex: epic large sail )

+25K gold free

tons of ressources in X5 variety

5 boats

10+ animals elephant bear lion 50+

everything will be unclaimed and unlocked 

do what u want i dont care 😄

N3 east cape Oxbonear Northern Light land, we were 3 max and 1 and 2 and 3 and 2 and 1 and 0 now

• Like 1

Dont know, stopped Atlas in the moment when they announced the wipe.

It is pointless to play before the wipe.

More than 8000 players still logged in last weekend. Thats the kind of people who still go to work after end of the world is announced.

• Haha 1

it was 1018 on pve and 1800+ on pvp this week end when i logged the end of afternoon….officials servers so

considering the size of the map on the offi server its empty

total success servers running fine \o/

52 minutes ago, microphobe said:

So what are people going to be doing on wipe day?

Personally I plan on loading all my favourite animals and crew onto my favourite brig and sailing into the middle of the ocean somewhere to drink spiced rum and shoot flare guns into the sky as the server goes down.

What are other people going to be up to?

Watching college basketball. Go Blue Devils!

Hrm lately me and a few others have been slooping and rafting it up exploring grids out of sheer boredom. Had the galleons not been sunk by killer attack whales in H15. I probably woulda gone and ran them into an iceberg or something. I really have no love for those things. I mean I could build one, name it the titanic and really run it into an iceberg!

Well, I opened a paint store yesterday.  It has a sign and everything.  (Really I just wanted to see what all the colors looked like)  Sample boards everywhere, if the snakes haven't eaten them.

Haven't tried gliding yet.

Been thinking about making a masterwork shovel and using it on alpha snakes.  That may have to wait till wine o'clock.

5 hours ago, Talono said:

Dont know, stopped Atlas in the moment when they announced the wipe.

It is pointless to play before the wipe.

More than 8000 players still logged in last weekend. Thats the kind of people who still go to work after end of the world is announced.

Although, it might be pointless for you to play depending on the activities you enjoy in game, it's not pointless for everyone to play.

With the increased gathering rates, it's the perfect time to test ship builds you've wanted to try, or build your first galleon, or try a skill tree you never spec-ed into before.  If you're on PVP,  come join the naval battles happening.  You can see on the player tracker where the population is at in game to know where to go to get in on the fight and can build a new ship to join the fight very quickly.

Right now, there's less of a need to login all day to grind out what you want to do and more of an opportunity to login for a shorter period of time and try something you've been wanting to do in game.  That's why I wouldn't say it's pointless for everyone to play before the wipe.

well grinding after 50 was so long on official

now everything is set on easy 

so game has lost any sense in pve and wipe inc so no need to farm to craft rare bp

doing boats with rare stuff too

redo a char on offi pvp wasnt enough fun, i stopped at 9,  sunk by the first galeon i met, i guess noobships OSed gives a lot of adrenaline

so im going back to EVE once gain 😛 i walked on beach but space is so far better