Winter Thorne

Why bother having Articles of Agreement?

well or maybe they just don't give a shit about random kiddies like you? Noone gives a shit about your worthless salty opinions and insultings. Feels bad to be alone in the world and noone even care about banning you right?

28 minutes ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Nope, untrue, I've been banned 3 or 4 times in a row with increasing penalties for repeatedly calling the devs crackaddicts for the idiotic ideas that spawn from their brains. Now calling someone else a crackaddict or anything else didn't result in a ban, tested it and didn't get a ban. So yeah it's either not consequent or the mod (Jerryn) has been asked to keep the drug addiction of our dev team a secret and thus has to delete my posts about it. Either way, this forum is just rediculous in the first place because devs use Discord, Reddit & Twitter to gain most feedback from the community whilst the only place besides reddit where u can have a somewhat decent summary of things discussed is this "official forum". Just look at how rediculous the Bugs & Suggestions sections are STILL shown, new bugs and suggestions appear at the last pages, waiting for those eager bug reporters to  go and upvote them, same for suggestions. Member when they said in first live stream, in case a bug report reaches 200 upvotes 'MAYBE' we'll look at it. Yet they completely neglected this part of the forum, and even the community in a whole. Now their ship is nearly sunk and they start to realize their feet are getting wet and they should maybe listen to the people, but imo it's far too late and whatever they do, they will never get back to the number of players which you will need to keep these 4 official servers viable and fun to play on.

Wouldn't even surprise me if they shut down all official servers somewhere down the road this year. If this gamestudio or dev team keeps on existing in the future and they would attend a gaming exposition close enough to where I live I will most certainly take my time to go visit that place to tell them in person how I feel about their company, ideas and way of treating paying customers. Cuz it's easy to hide your sorry ass behind a computer, a company, an excuse for not being held accountable for your piss poor actions and decisions. But who am I kidding, what game expo would ever want these losers on their show unless they need something to make fun of or to throw rotten fruit at.

Yes that’s not smart to do. But calling them out on actions before like calling them the worst in history is allowed. Calling them crackheads is a bit too far. 

1 minute ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Sadly being polite and explaning things properly doesn't get much attention either 😞

No it doesn’t. Since the people that are damn salt on these forums think people like me and Boomer are just here to troll. So sad, but that’s society we need to deal with! 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

After u replied to a post of me in another topic and I now read this one here I checked your previous posts and all you seem to do is reply to people dissing this game and you seem to feel like a godlike creature who will tell everyone what they can and cannot think. Well, have fun again in your own fantasy world, like I said in the other topic, people still eagerly defending this game must have spent their last 25$ on it and are hoping that by saying it's a good game it will become a good game. Guess what it won't. Now have fun bitching to other people who are rightfully complaining about the situation this game is in and how it's being dealt with.

just tell it to yourself as you want. but still noone cares about your opinion and that won't make you a better person. salty and alone. poor guy. maybe more love in next life

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

No it doesn’t. Since the people that are damn salt on these forums think people like me and Boomer are just here to troll. So sad, but that’s society we need to deal with! 

For the record I am here for pie.

The cake is a lie.

• Haha 1

I love this thread. People need to chill and stop being so negative towards the devs. They are doing their job. It isn’t a players job to shit on that. Just play the game..... or don’t play the game. If someone calls you out for being melodramatic and saying the sky is falling because whatever, then just move on and self actualise a little. Stop feeding trolls. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Polar Express said:

I love this thread. People need to chill and stop being so negative towards the devs. They are doing their job. It isn’t a players job to shit on that. Just play the game..... or don’t play the game. If someone calls you out for being melodramatic and saying the sky is falling because whatever, then just move on and self actualise a little. Stop feeding trolls. 

I think people have confused
*We are paying attention to your discussions and feed back and are considering the options*
with
*Whatever drivel you spew forth combined with as many profanities and insults as you can muster will catch our attention and we will give that particular squeaky wheel the grease*

Which just isn't (thankfully) true, they will tinker with rates quietly and watch the forums for outcry, when heaps of people start to complain about lions or whatever they will nerf them, then slowly un-nerf them until only a few people are complaining. That is how you find balance, not by listening to everyone and acting visibly every time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, microphobe said:

I think people have confused
*We are paying attention to your discussions and feed back and are considering the options*
with
*Whatever drivel you spew forth combined with as many profanities and insults as you can muster will catch our attention and we will give that particular squeaky wheel the grease*

Which just isn't (thankfully) true, they will tinker with rates quietly and watch the forums for outcry, when heaps of people start to complain about lions or whatever they will nerf them, then slowly un-nerf them until only a few people are complaining. That is how you find balance, not by listening to everyone and acting visibly every time.

Very well put. That 100 %sums it up. I really think we are lucky to even be playing this game. If you asked me 2 years ago if I thought someone would make a game with this scope within the next 5 years I personally would have been doubtful. At this stage I’m pretty awestruck that this team has delivered as much as they have on one of my favourite titles engine ( ARK)