Sign in to follow this  
Koenemeloen

Dream traveler misbehavior

A compagny Dream Traveler living on k9 has blocked my ship.

around a week ago, i stranded due server crashes and storm on k9. Not any free place to get on the beach, so i park my brig into an shipyard. A player thinking to be funny put some ceilings in front of my ship. This is not funny. You must realize, i’m playing alone, and it took me a lot of time and efford to build this ship.

till now its blocked and useless for me.

if this is the standard behavior of the atlas players, then fuck this game.

if you (dream traveler) reading this topic, please unblock my ship, so i caln keep playing till the wipe.

thanx in advanged

koenemeloen HMS Explorer.

Honestly, parking in someone's shipyard is kinda a dick move. Always park where you're not blocking anything for anyone.

Look on the bright side. in 3 weeks, anyone can block your ship anywhere its parked, even in front of your own base, and you get to wait for the decay to kill the blockade (assuming that they don't just replace the blocking objects before that)...or, even better, they can put pillars that you won't notice under your ships so when you raise anchor, it tears the guts out of the ship.

If you know how k9 beach looks like, you’ll understand my action. By the way, it happend before the anouncment, so i was sick of this action of them.

22 minutes ago, Koenemeloen said:

around a week ago, i stranded due server crashes and storm on k9. Not any free place to get on the beach, so i park my brig into an shipyard. A player thinking to be funny put some ceilings in front of my ship. This is not funny. You must realize, i’m playing alone, and it took me a lot of time and efford to build this ship.

if you (dream traveler) reading this topic, please unblock my ship, so i caln keep playing till the wipe.

thanx in advanged

You can also report the player.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/support-tickets/

you parked in someone else's ship yard, by all accounts that is griefing the player who owned the shipyard.

If you did not ask permission first as far as I'm concerned you deserved it.

why would you not just park next to it, or a hundred metres down the beach, or anywhere else other than exactly where you would cause the most disruption to another player. The admins will not side with you, in fact they will probably side with the person who put up a couple ceilings to fence in his own shipyard.

9 minutes ago, microphobe said:

you parked in someone else's ship yard, by all accounts that is griefing the player who owned the shipyard.

If you did not ask permission first as far as I'm concerned you deserved it.

why would you not just park next to it, or a hundred metres down the beach, or anywhere else other than exactly where you would cause the most disruption to another player. The admins will not side with you, in fact they will probably side with the person who put up a couple ceilings to fence in his own shipyard.

Blocking someone ship like that because he parked his ship in your shipyard is lame. He could have asked first to move it. Was it a bad choice to park it there ? Yes maybe, but we don't know how the coast look like, and according to his post ( can't know if it's true ), but there was no communication. You can always ask someone to move his ship first.

10 minutes ago, Abysian said:

Blocking someone ship like that because he parked his ship in your shipyard is lame. He could have asked first to move it. Was it a bad choice to park it there ? Yes maybe, but we don't know how the coast look like, and according to his post ( can't know if it's true ), but there was no communication. You can always ask someone to move his ship first.

Not really, what he did is blatant greifing either through ignorance, apathy or malice. There is no such thing as a total coast that can't be anchored at, he just didn't try hard enough or didn't try at all.
Is it a dick move to retaliate against someone by locking their ship in? Kinda yeah, but for all we know this guy left it there for days, chances are he did if it happened over a week ago and this is his first post about it. The guy possibly waited a day and after which went, well this butt puppet has decided to abandon his ship in my dock, if he ever decides he wants it back I'll make sure he can't have it.
The OP makes no statement about trying to reach the player or come to an arrangement with them, he parked his car in their garage and went home for the night, now he is complaining that someone closed his garage door and he can't get the car out.

Here is how you solve the situation, make a billboard and stick it on your ship deck, write a note saying "I'm sorry I was inconsiderate and parked in your shipyard. I will do xxxx in contrition for my actions"
I would be willing to bet the next day the blockade would be gone.

Edited by microphobe
spelling

In fact i parked my ship because of crashes and storm. It was late and would go to. Bed. Nect day i would sail away, got stuck into the blockade. Put a sign on the beach near them, and lgged in every day and asking in global chat if they are online.

i did everything to solve this situation. Just today i created an account here to leave an topic here. Hopefully they read this..

6 hours ago, Koenemeloen said:

thanx in advanged

u parked in someone elses shipyard blocking it and then get upset when they block u in it , then assume they know u are solo ? how ? u deserved this reaction from them after blocking their yard 

U are still in K9? I have a solution for you if u are still in K9, a solution to play till the wipe, but we discuss in game if u are in K9 still 

Edited by kolonelu

I just stopped playing. version 20.xx has been released, and it's buggy.

I stopped playing ,  probably the wipe will be a fresh start. The other option will be de-install and enjoy live (outside atlas)