Sign in to follow this  
Iaxa DeVaux

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks

1 hour ago, Iaxa DeVaux said:

Betrayal is the only truth that sticks - Arthur Miller

541 hours   👎

There is a big world out here. That seems like a lot of hours for only 2 months.

my suggestion would be to take a break for awhile. Sometimes we tend to get addicted to things and this wipe is like taking away the drugs from an addict.

when it comes down to it that is a good thing no matter how the addict feels. 

541 don't seem like that much. I've a little more then that although a lot of those we're spent looking at log in screen the first week. How many hours you got now Real, you should have close to that just being a troll on the forums

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

There is a big world out here. That seems like a lot of hours for only 2 months.

my suggestion would be to take a break for awhile. Sometimes we tend to get addicted to things and this wipe is like taking away the drugs from an addict.

when it comes down to it that is a good thing no matter how the addict feels. 

Shut up Meg!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Huck Finnley said:

541 don't seem like that much. I've a little more then that although a lot of those we're spent looking at log in screen the first week. How many hours you got now Real, you should have close to that just being a troll on the forums

Shut up Meg!

22 full 24 hour days out of two months doesn’t seem like that much? 

I get plenty of stuff done while I am on here lol. Definitely not sitting at a computer screen for over 12 hours a day consistently. And if you think that wasn’t bad that means what? They have to have atleast 18 hours a day every day?

11 minutes ago, Realist said:

22 full 24 hour days out of two months doesn’t seem like that much? 

I get plenty of stuff done while I am on here lol. Definitely not sitting at a computer screen for over 12 hours a day consistently. And if you think that wasn’t bad that means what? They have to have atleast 18 hours a day every day?

Well there are people with way more hours. How many hours you got in game Real? Just curious how many hours of in game experience you have to base you vast knowledge of the game off of that you use to troll almost every thread in the forums.. I'm not complaining mind you, I find some of your stuff quite amusing, it's simply a curiosity

Edited by Huck Finnley

Well there are people with way more hours. How many hours you got in game Real? Just curious how many hours of in game experience you have to base you vast knowledge of the game off of that you use to troll almost every thread in the forums.. I'm not complaint mind you, I find some of your stuff quite amusing, it's simply a curiosity

I don’t have the game. I am waiting for it to come out on console. Really hoping these pc testers don’t mess everything up.

ao far they are doing a horrible job at testing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

I don’t have the game. I am waiting for it to come out on console. Really hoping these pc testers don’t mess everything up.

Lol fair enough. I do wish you good luck on your future purchase. 

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Can we cross you out? i am still looking for the delete key.... Seriously go buy the game man.

2 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Can we cross you out? i am still looking for the delete key.... Seriously go buy the game man.

Hey, in all fairness who is the wiser person. You and I who have already paid for the game and will be frustrated or bored before it reaches it's true potential, or the guy who offers his input  to help shape a game he would like to play when it's more polished. On the forums his voice is heard the same as ours, and he didn't have to pay a dime to do it

Hey, in all fairness who is the wiser person. You and I who have already paid for the game and will be frustrated or bored before it reaches it's true potential, or the guy who offers his input  to help shape a game he would like to play when it's more polished. On the forums his voice is heard the same as ours, and he didn't have to pay a dime to do it

Watching twitch doesn't = good knowledge of what works and doesn't. The twitch's are more likely to please the subscribers then actually play the game.

5 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Watching twitch doesn't = good knowledge of what works and doesn't. The twitch's are more likely to please the subscribers then actually play the game.

Again, this is no way agreeing with his every point of view or a claim to his knowledge of the game. But you can't let the part where he said I'm waiting for console release go unnoticed. Maybe he isn't like me and have a gaming PC and a console. So based on that I would give him credit for trying to be a part of shaping a game he would someday like to play when it becomes available to him. It really only makes him half troll 😁

5 hours ago, Huck Finnley said:

Lol fair enough. I do wish you good luck on your future purchase. 

I hope so too. Really not wanting to deal with that claim system so I am glad they are working on it before it comes to console. I don’t mind wipes and since I played ark for years I can’t really have a problem with bugs(am I right? Lol).

i do want them to have the core figured out before it gets to console though

5 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

I am a console player. So even though I might not be a customer yet, I still am a future customer. So believe me, they don’t have my money yet so they definitely care about my opinion. 

They want to make money so they listen to people they want money from. 

On a different note, this game is very similar to ark and I am very familiar with that. I am also familiar with the company that made both atlas and ark.

i also don’t have to play to be able to see that I don’t like the claim system. When the game first released I said it point blank. The system was bad and it will change.

i also said there would be more emphasis on tames(which I want). Nobody believes me and sure enough that is what happened. There are plenty of things I have seen coming and you don’t have to be psychic, just be familiar with the company.

so no, I cannot be crosses out

playing ARK more than 5000 hours since 2015 enjoying, and with 720 hours of ATLAS I already think it's crap

2me4mtw.jpg

i have 967 hrs in to this game ill come back when they tell me there future plans for wipes

11 hours ago, Iaxa DeVaux said:

541 hours   👎

For a man who was married to Marilyn Monroe to overlook the stickiness of the truth in his trousers seems pretty surprising.

what?

I can make lowbrow jokes too. 🤪

6 hours ago, Dreadmill said:

Please don’t fire me, I’m trying so hard to make this the best game. I always show up for work on time. I report all the weird stuff that happens. My co-workers like me and let me sit in the break room sometimes. I know I only have 300 hours in the game but I haven’t watched any TV including sports. I even missed the Oscars to dig up some treasure. You have my promise to be diligent and wear my Quadcorn Legacy Hat with pride.

That is the spirit. If we had more testers like you the game would probably already be ready to be released. Thank you for your service

9 hours ago, Mrbiggs said:

i have 967 hrs in to this game ill come back when they tell me there future plans for wipes

I am glad you are getting a break to be honest. Can’t be good for your health

• Like 2

i am just on my off season by time this patch gets in i will probably have no time to play and have to work 70-80 week

On 3/1/2019 at 8:30 PM, Iaxa DeVaux said:

541 hours   👎

You weren't betrayed.  You just don't know how to read the text in the bright blue box that tells you this game is in EARLY ACCESS, which by its very nature conveys that you are not guaranteed to keep your progress and may be reset at any time.  Welcome to the real world.